What's next on the cards - new bass expansion packs?

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all :)

Just wondering what plans you may have for future bass expansion packs? And, do you have any time-frame details on releases?

Hehe, me want more bass packs, love 'em!!!

:P
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

Thanks andywright67
I'll post a list here soon about all the things we are working on.

Paul

You've got stiff competition, Paul. There just opened up north of here an enormous new Bass Pro Shop.

That's alright as we don't have any Bass around here, only Walleyes, Pike and Trout. We have the techniques down pat for them, as a lot of weekends are spent at the Lake. In fact one day this year I sampled 14 Pike in a few hours. Let them all off easy though.
;-)

*thumbs up* That's the way.

he he.. but seriously.... im looking forward to hearing about the new things that are coming from manytone!! :)

ha ha ha.... yeah.... for real this time... any clues????? whats coming????? hints???? inuendos???? :)

Hi GJK
This time I am only a few minutes behind ya ;-)

Well ....you know.... with the holidays and festive season and all. ;-)

Okay ...things we are working on that I can hint at.... hmmm

*New Engines ...including per string engines and strum capabilities, round robin and more. This all accomplished Intelligently and easy to use, which takes time. Also new skinning systems for the products.

*New Samples, including samples for above said engine and....some other samples that will be free for everyone.

*New FX work and VSTi work that may include a few freebies. (Only hint I'll give at the moment)

*Expanding the formats for our add on bass libraries so they are consistent.

*Releasing updates for ManyBass and ManyGuitar. The updates are just maintenance releases and will be available soon. I'll post here in the ManyTone forum once officially released.

*Other stuff I forgot about in this post ;-) hmmmm, there has to be something.

The above and a few more things that I can't discuss at this point, are in the works here. No promise on any time frames though, as you see we we have plenty in the works plus more. Hopefully soon you'll see the results of the Labor of Love.

Happy New Year to all!
Paul

Great!! Really looking forward to all these updates!!!

I have Manybass, Many Guitar and the Upright Bass pack and love them all. Can't wait for the new versions! Should be awesome!

now are these new versions as in upgrades or updates or new plugins all together ??.. i currently own manybass and use it on almost every track i produce now.. i want to know if i need to start saving up my pennies now for what comes next or if owners of previous version/products will be accomadated at all :)
love your products by the way.... :)

GJK

GJK wrote:now are these new versions as in upgrades or updates or new plugins all together ??.. i currently own manybass and use it on almost every track i produce now.. i want to know if i need to start saving up my pennies now for what comes next or if owners of previous version/products will be accomadated at all :)
love your products by the way.... :)

GJK
Hi GJK
A little of yes to each of your questions, though it is a bit early to give too many details...

ManyGuitar and ManyBass as they are known now, will see "updates" that will be free to existing owners.

We are also working on new products which will be upgrades (Or newer incarnations) to the existing products and we will offer price break incentives to existing owners.

That said.... we are still a long ways off from any substantial news. You surely won't lose out though if you own any of our current products as we have always offered upgrade/existing customer pricing.
;-)

More info when we have it available. Till then, just know we are working on new exciting things.
Paul

any new on the new stuff?

cheers, akj

Hi AKJ
Nothing new to report other than we are still working on the various projects posted above. Good things take time ;-)

Paul

Hey Paul, hope you're keeping well m8.

Have you checked out the new NI Scarbee Pre-Bass release? Some of the features/articulations such as middle/index finger artic's via a keyswitch, vibrato, note slides (up and down) betweeen any interval at a speed defined by note on/off, gliss', hammer-ons and pull-offs would be great to see in ManyBass 2.0

Any news on the update status?

:)
Last edited by andywright67 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

andywright67 wrote:Hey Paul, hope you're keeping well m8.

Have you checked out the new NI Scarbee Pre-Bass release? Some of the features/articulations such as middle/index finger artic's via a keyswitch, vibrato, note slides (up and down) betweeen any interval at a speed defined by note on/off, gliss', hammer-ons and pull-off would be great to see in ManyBass 2.0

:)
Yep that would be awesome!!

Return to “Manytone Music”