Many Guitar Demo and Crossgrade price

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a demo available for Many Guitar? Is there a cross grade to Many Guitar for Wusik V4 owners. I noticed one for Manystation.

Hi
We currently do not have a demo for ManyGuitar, only the mp3 demo tracks.
It is difficult to demo ManyGuitar properly as there are so many different samples included and the product is 1.5 gig. It is hard to give a good idea of the product in a small demo.

We are considering getting some kind of demo together just so folks can be sure it works on their systems etc. (It works on all systems so far, so no need to worry about that). The problem is that we can't include all the sample content so it makes it tough.

As for the crossgrade it is only for ManyStation owners as some of the samples in ManyGuitar are also included in ManyStation. To Wusik owners it is all new content, and also a different engine. Although it loads all Wusiksnd soundsets it is designed by us and AraldFx.

ManyGuitar is on sale however for $20.00 off at this time.

Thanks
Paul

I am a ManyStaion and ManyOne owner but I found no crossgrade info on the site. What am I missing?
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Looks good!
Last edited by dj ray on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:I am a ManyStaion and ManyOne owner but I found no crossgrade info on the site. What am I missing?
There is also a crossgrade price for ManyStation owners to ManyGuitar and it is shown clearly here at the top of the ManyGuitar page:
http://www.manytone.com/productinfo_manyguitar.php

It is $69.95 right now.

Paul
Last edited by manytone on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Paul!
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Return to “Manytone Music”