Any news on Manybass updates or ManyGuitar 2.0?

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any new news Paul?
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

andywright67 wrote:Any new news Paul?
Yes I'm very curious aswell!

Hi Guys
*** EDIT: Due to some changes here recently I have edited the first part of this post, to reflect the fact that we are working on new software. I'll provide more details as soon as I can announce publicly what we are up to ;-)
End Edit***

We are still sampling and preparing new sounds etc. I have also spent the down time working on the studio room here and a new Vocal/Instrument booth.

"He's got high hopes, yes he's got high hopes...
High apple pie in the sky hopes"

Don't worry, we are still here and very active but a little quiet at the moment.

Cheers
Paul
Last edited by manytone on Wed May 18, 2011 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

You guys should get in touch with the FXpansion or Overloud crew to help lend a hand. Outsource.

:)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

Hey guys
I edited my post above as things are moving along here. Can't say much more at this point other than it will take some time, and that I will make an "official" announcement as soon as I can.

Bear with me, and thanks for Hanging in there!
Paul

WooHoo!!! Great news Paul, thanks for the update :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

Yes great news indeed! Really looking forward to checking out future products from Manytone!

I use ManyBass a lot especially the contrabass... so I am very glad to see you guys are active and working on some new features. Thought sometimes you were off to meet the Dodo;)

Looking forward to round robin etc.

Any news on a ManyBass update?

samplaire wrote:Any news on a ManyBass update?
Well to be honest, there are no known bugs in ManyBass at this time. It could perhaps use a 64 bit update, but other than that it is rock solid. We have been concentrating our efforts towards new products rather than updating our existing ones which are all working without any issues.

I hoped things would go faster, but as they say.... Great things take time to accomplish. We are still here though and actively working on new things.
Cheers
Paul

Hey Paul, any update for us folk? How's Aldo doing?

:)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

First of all apologies for the delay in replying. I have been away from an internet connection for most of this month. The weird thing is, I was sure I replied to this back around the 1st or 2nd of June. Not sure what happened there, as I remember typing a reply.

Anyways, nothing new to report other than what I have said above. It's a long process to try and top what we have done already. Would still love to bring 64bit versions of ManyGuitar and ManyBass, but even that is taking longer than anticipated. Can't make any promises that I may not be able to keep, but we are trying to move ahead.

Paul

Thanks Paul :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

Hey guys !

So what's the status here ?

Still aiming at releasing ManyBass v2.0 this year, with per-string engine and so on ?

Will it include multiple basses models ?

Let's keep in touch, and have a nice weekend ;) !

K-Slash wrote:Hey guys !

So what's the status here ?

Still aiming at releasing ManyBass v2.0 this year, with per-string engine and so on ?

Will it include multiple basses models ?

Let's keep in touch, and have a nice weekend ;) !
Well we are already more than half way through this year, so I don't see anything like that happening by years end.
Remember we are a very small company and projects like that will take us a while to execute. It is something we are working on but it would be some time before I can even talk about it.

Until then I hope you guys are enjoying the existing software.
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”