Any news on Manybass updates or ManyGuitar 2.0?

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the reply.

Looking forward to it anyway :).

As a related question, I have to wonder simply if there's any vision for Manytone (and specifically ManyStation) in the future at all?
I don't mean that to sound as negative as it does, so I beg your pardon.

For my own part, for a while I've been looking for a quick, slam/drop-right-into-the-grid kinda workstation/ROMpler that I can rip and tear this or that from after I've laid down whichever fave synth for whichever part I feel inspired to revolve around for the project.
(That is..sometimes I feel like starting with a drum synth and other times I feel like building around a pad from...I dunno...CM's Dominator.. the rest I don't like to spend a whole lot of hand-wringing on and I hate using samplers and mapping and whatnot...)

Here I sit nigh settled on ManyStation many years after its release and wondering what future support may be....if any... so, yeah... :)

Cheers, anyway! :)
"The last man on earth doesn't miss anyone at all." - Haujobb, Faith In Chaos

Hi MachFront
We are still here and actively supporting our products. I answer all emails and support issues usually within hours of receiving them. In fact just yesterday I received an email from a long time user who was having reinstall issues. After a few short emails, the user was up and running.

All our current products are bug free as far as we know and work solidly, without issues.

We have a reputation for releasing products of this quality. In todays market it is not such an easy task to compete and keep up with all that is available. We are here and working on new things, but remember, we are a very small, independent software company. I also have a full time day job to pay the real bills. ManyTone is a business that I love and enjoy doing, and I plan to keep doing it for a long time.

We're here.

PM or email me if you want to try ManyStation before purchasing, so you can judge for yourself. I don't usually do this but as you are a regular here at KVR, I'll set you up a download so that you can try the product. If you find it works for you, then purchase it, if not, delete it and no worries.

Again, we're here :)
Paul

Hi Paul,

I sent you an email a couple of days back re help on send MIDI patch change data to ManyB ManyG and ManyS

Still have had no reply ;)

Dennis

Hi Dennis
I just found the email in my junk mail box. Sorry for the delay, I messed with my spam filters the other day and set them a bit high I think. I will look into the questions you asked and reply to the email asap.
Regards
Paul

Terrific Paul, thanks much..

I must admit to be really surprised with no response as you usually reply within 6-8 hours (given our time differences)

The spam filter setting explains why you missed it :)

Cheers
Dennis

Hi Paul,

Have you had a chance to look at that question as yet?

Dennis

Addendum: Yes he has :) Brill, thanks m8

Return to “Manytone Music”