rancho basso
grungy ks
giant bass
you too
obligatory country
jazz pick
rock pick

Hi sinzero
I can only guess from your other post that you reinstalled?

More info needed, like can you give me the path to your soundsets and be sure all soundsets included in the package are there in that location?

No sound usually would mean the soundsets are not in the right place.
It's 1 am here though so I am powering down for the night and will be back in the morning.

Recheck installation and that it all is in the right location until then. You can also check the tutorials at ManyBass.com perhaps as some explain about the paths etc.
Paul

hey paul,
i watched the video about ACT and saw that my version didn't have it. so, the only thing i did was replace the dll. i left everything else untouched

i use it often and i think this is the 1st time i notice any missing sounds

thx!

Hi
All those presets use the Deep Pick soundset. It appears then that your deep pick soundset is perhaps not complete. Do you have the original files to reinstall?
The deep pick soundset should be 202 MB (212,742,036 bytes) Check the byte size.
Paul

yup, Deep Pick is messed up. I have no idea how I did that

please tell me i only need to re-download that one part

thx!

Actually you would need the full installer, but I could upload just that 1 soundset for you if you really need it that way. You'll need to email me and let me know your registered user email and I'll do that for you.
Paul

no actually (hehe), all I needed was soundset setup.exe, Deep - Pick.rar, and UnRAR.exe

I got missing messages for the other sets, but installed Deep - Pick no problem

all is fine now :D

Ahhhh, yes, sorry I forgot we have the windows soundsets each in individual rars.

Perfect, Glad you are up and running.
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”