Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Downloading Fretless sounds (SOLVED)

GermanFafian
KVRist

356 posts since 12 Dec, 2006, from Cologne, Germany

Postby GermanFafian; Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 am Downloading Fretless sounds (SOLVED)

Hi there dude!

I've been re-installing my system (again!!!) due to an unfortunate fight between my antivirus and Windows.

Problem is.
I've got a backp up of all my files except for the zip file for the fretless pack.
I tried downloading it twice already but the download slows down really bad untill it just stalls.
I left it downloading most of the afternoon but the I get a corrupted file whe I try to open it.
I must have run out of download options as I can't download the EKO bass either :?
Anyway.
Let me know how to go about this.
Later;
Last edited by GermanFafian on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carpe diem quan minimum credula postero
manytone
Mod-ulator

3091 posts since 30 Oct, 2000, from "Where I'm to, There I'll be"

Postby manytone; Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi
Checking fretless files now. So far I see downloads are slower than usual at the moment. Looking into this.

I'll need to get you to email support at manytone dot com with your regged user email and name for the ManyBass site. I can then reset your download limit there.
Please include the exact file link you are trying to download the fretless from.
(Via email to support only)
Thanks
Paul
manytone
Mod-ulator

3091 posts since 30 Oct, 2000, from "Where I'm to, There I'll be"

Postby manytone; Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Doing a tracert on the manytone site from here (Calgary, Canada), reveals that somewhere along the lines there is a problem causing speed issues. But, it is not on our host/server side. It is somewhere out in the big wide web pipeline.

Anyways, email support and perhaps we'll have to wait for the clogged net pipes.
Files are downloading fine here, just slowly at the moment.

If you know how to do a tracert to manytone.com from your command prompt, you might see some clogged pipes?
Paul
GermanFafian
KVRist

Postby GermanFafian; Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Tracert done and some weird times somewhere between spain and dreamhost.
No biggie.
I'll wait.
Anyway.
Sending a mail to support.
Thanks Paul :D
Carpe diem quan minimum credula postero
GermanFafian
KVRist

Postby GermanFafian; Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Issue solved.
Thanks a lot again Paul.