Manytone products license transfers

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I sent an email to your support site but am not sure if spam filters are preventing your responses getting to me.

I searched your website but could not find any info on whether or not Manytone allows license transfers?

Terrific products all, but find myself in the position to need to get rid of whatever I can.

Thank you,
Jon
(nmchiledude)

They do. I have bought Manybass second hand.

Hi

We do allow license transfers. Due to the work involved, these are the transfer fees:

Soundsets are $5.00 each (or $5.00 for bundle)
ManyOne is $5.00 transfer fee
ManyGuitar is $10.00 transfer fee
ManyStation is $10.00 transfer fee
ManyBass is $20.00 transfer fee

If you sell ManyBass, I will need your ManyBass.com account name and email so it can be deleted from the database.

The new user will receive download links from us and be a fully regged user with all benefits. The fee covers us setting up the new user with the download links for the products (bandwidth, admin etc) and providing them full support. So, we provide the new user with the product and you as a seller don't have to find a way to get them your large files of samples.

If you sell a VSTi and a soundset or more to the same user only 1
transfer fee applies. (So if you sold ManyBass and the acoustic bass
bundle to the same user then the transfer fee is the greater of the multiple products, which in this case is $20.00)

Fees are to be paypaled. Once you contact us I will give you the addy to send the fee to.

I'll make this a sticky in the ManyTone forum for future reference.
Thanks and sorry to see you go.
Paul

Hi, Paul. Is this still the correct info for license transfers?

Yes the license transfer info is still the same at this time.
Sorry to see you go if you plan on selling some of your goods.
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”