Demo using Tim Conrardy's Bank

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a chilled out number i knocked up today, made entirely from Tim Conrardy's soundbank for the new ManyStation.

Vortex

All synths are Manystation, drums are just a loop i sliced and added as an after thought. Not a nusical masterpiece but it does give you an idea of some of the sounds available 8)

(Mp3 is 192kps and 3.6meg)

Very cool tune. It sounds great. :)

Kriminal wrote:Here's a chilled out number i knocked up today, made entirely from Tim Conrardy's soundbank for the new ManyStaion.

Vortex

All synths are Manystation, drums are just a loop i sliced and added as an after thought. Not a nusical masterpiece but it does give you an idea of some of the sounds available 8)

(Mp3 is 192kps and 3.6meg)

Nice tune! This goes to show you can do bread and butter and space at the same time!! The drums sounded excellent as well.

TC

oh that sounds good 8) , how big is the synth section or classic hardware in mb if you know off hand.
THat electric bass sounds good heavy, clear, and the string noise adds to the sound.
Max :)
Nobody's a nobody...

dave ya big crusty :P

maximilians1 wrote:oh that sounds good 8) , how big is the synth section or classic hardware in mb if you know off hand.
THat electric bass sounds good heavy, clear, and the string noise adds to the sound.

just had a look at the synths and unpacked i make it in the region of 700meg :-o :shock:
ill have another look in the morning tho if this isnt confirmed or corrected as im a little stoned :hihi:

the bass sounds great :D looking foward to playing with this....

maximilians1 wrote:oh that sounds good 8) , how big is the synth section or classic hardware in mb if you know off hand.
I just answered this here guys...

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76525

Thanks again for the comments!!
Great track Dave! You always pump out these nice tracks. You are a Machine!! A well oiled one at that!! Thanks for this, I just love hearing ManyStation in action, it is so rewarding to hear this. (for those that click on my above link for soundset size...make sure you come back here and tell Dave how good he is ...heh)

paul :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol:

tconrardy wrote:
Nice tune! This goes to show you can do bread and butter and space at the same time!! The drums sounded excellent as well.

TC
Thanks Tim, i was wondering if you'd heard this or not. :)

Return to “Manytone Music”