Just got CrusherX-Mac..

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

i just would like to say hello to the community and that i am now a proud owner of the crusherX-Mac..

I even do electronic music in surround and am really looking forward what this little ... can come up with..i actually never really heard alot about this plug and i will keep the secret for sure ;)

If anyone would like to share a tutorial or presets i would be more than happy , but time will come and i will do some own to share..

cheers

ps:hey jupiter8..nice to see you here besides the u-he forum!! :D

pss: ahh, i now realize there are some more known names in here..hello to ya fellows ;)

Hi Zork,

welcome here! If you spot any unexpected (beside the intendet ones :wink: ) behaviours of crusherX-Mac!, just drop me a line. I try my very best the solve issues as soon as possible. E.g. I'm currently working to increase the font size and make the editor a bit more readable on bigger screens. I'll keep you informed.

Best
Jörg

thx!

freq wrote:
I'm currently working to increase the font size and make the editor a bit more readable on bigger screens. I'll keep you informed.

Best
Jörg
Sounds like a good idea! You gonna inform us with a post on here?

Cheers Jörg for the solid support.

Neon Breath wrote: Sounds like a good idea! You gonna inform us with a post on here?
Done! crusherX-Mac! 1.51 is ready for download.

Just download again like it is described in the reg mail.
Jörg

I just wanted to say Hi. I'm excited to try this amazing multidimensional morphing system. CrusherX looks like it will be amazing.

tommyzai wrote:I just wanted to say Hi. I'm excited to try this amazing multidimensional morphing system. CrusherX looks like it will be amazing.
Tell us how you like it and even post some of your experments with the Crusher! :D

Just down loaded the demo(W7 user) and looking forward to seeing what it can do :D

If you need some fresh presets, here are +100 on patchpool - donationware if you wish...

abstractcats wrote:Just down loaded the demo(W7 user) and looking forward to seeing what it can do :D
It takes some time and some experiments to fully extract all the grains from Crusher, but once you're familiar with it it can be a very powerfull granular mangler. Be sure to check the 'how to freeze incoming audio' topic here, for deep frozen grainy drones :P ... http://www.accsone.com/content/view/996 ... g,english/

Return to “accSone”