accSone releases crusherX-Mac! 3

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

accSone releases crusherX-Mac! 3

Munich, Germany (January 28, 2011)
accSone is pleased to announce the new release of VST/AU plugin crusherX-Mac!

crusherX-Mac! is the full mac port of the crusherX-Studio! granular synthesis effect system. The new innovative tuning feature allows creating grain clouds that are tuned. Beside the well tempered standard scale the package contains thousands of historical, experimental, microtonal and exotic non western intonation scales that can be used to manipulate the pitch of the grains. Play the cloud with your midi keyboard!

crusher-X supports Multi CPU grain generation. A unique Vapor Overdrive section is available. It allows strange grain overdrive effects that are ideally used together with guitar input sounds. The overdrive curve can be edited via a new feature rich spline editor. The whole granular engine supports multichannel input processing so that the stereo information of an input signal is not destroyed. All interface elements can be assigned to controllers thru an easy to use midi or vst parameter learning function. Additional velocity, channel pressure and key aftertouch controllers can be assigned as a source for the cloud modulation. The crusher audio engine supports great sound quality and high dynamic range. The context sensitive help systems allows direct link to the various help topics. crusherX-Mac! is VST 2.4 and AU compatible and ready to use under Mac OS for Apple Computers with Intel CPU. Beside mono and stereo full surround sound on 5.1, 7.1, and up to 10 channel setups are supported.

it is more than sound... it is more than music ... it is the crusher!
it is the crusher... for your Mac!

What is new?

•Add virtual keyboard, keyboard panel and Midi Modes to support tuned granular effects
•Add Scala and Tuning File support
•Add Key indicator on grain view
•Add range buttons to speed faders
•Add CPU overload protection and CPU load display in grain view
•Add Keytune storing on non gated Midi-Modes
•Add Volume control possibility on peak meters including output volume control of all surround outputs
•Replace volume group buttons with stereo link buttons
•Add link of surround output control to stereo output
•Add DCO volume fader
•Rewire mixer to a better routing layout
•Rework AU-Plugins to support any kind of channel assignment (e.g. surround 5.1, 7.1)
•Remove Midi-Note-Off bug in parameter control
•Remove Parameter-Assignments from Undo Chain
•Highlight features in nag window (only Demo version)
•Fix Cloud Depth edit field bug
•Fix Key Aftertouch modulation bug
•Fix Morph Pause bug
•Fix Open File Dialog crash bug

System requirements

crusherX-Mac! is a pure AU (Audio Unit) and VST plugin effect (VST version 2.4) with 2 inputs and 2/10 outputs (stereo version 2 outputs, surround version 10 outputs) and about 120 presets. It runs on Apple Mac Computers with Intel CPU, 1 GB, 2 GHz CPU and Mac OS X:

Requires Mac OS X v10.4 or higher.

Pricing and availability
crusherX-Mac! 3 : €279.00 (including 19% VAT)

crusherX-Mac! 3 is available at the accSone shop: shop.accsone.com

Additional web resources and free DEMO
Find more info and a free Demo download here: http://mac.crusher-x.com

About accSone
accSone developments focuses on new hard and software technologies providing creative people with special and unusual tools for their outstanding projects. It was foundet 1997 by Dr. Jörg Stelkens and is located in Munich/Germany.

Direct developer contact: www.accsone.com

I forgot to mention:

crusherX-Mac! 3 is a free update! Meaning if you recently purchased crusherX-Mac! you will get this new "tuned" version 3 for free! Just drop me a line:

contact.accsone.com

Jörg

Great update, Jörg! With the new Midi Controls crusherX becomes much more a playable instrument, assigning velocity, aftertouch and Midi pitch to the various parameters is fantastic.

Nice!!! Can't wait to try that new updated version. Check your messages, I sent one with the contact form from your site ;-)

Thanks!

Thanks Jörg!

And like Sampleconstruct mentioned, fantastic update!

Yes, thank you for the tuning/scale abilities (which was big on my wishlist as you know) and the Harrison Mixbus support and fix :D Hope to really dig in soon!
Chris R Gibson ( a.k.a. Loopy C )
https://soundcloud.com/loopy-c

Here is a Sine Cloud Impro recorded in realtime using crusherX processed by Uhbik Runciter and Valhalla Shimmer. All Plugs tweaked in realtime live on tape...

I uploaded a zip-file with 91 presets for crusherX-Mac in aupreset-format, so whoever uses this great Plug-In on a Mac and needs some fresh inspiration you can download it now.

It's donationware...

Here is the patchpool page for various fx-plugs.

Sampleconstruct wrote:I uploaded a zip-file with 91 presets for crusherX-Mac in aupreset-format, so whoever uses this great Plug-In on a Mac and needs some fresh inspiration you can download it now.
Cool stuff! :tu:
Jörg

Sampleconstruct wrote:I uploaded a zip-file with 91 presets for crusherX-Mac in aupreset-format, so whoever uses this great Plug-In on a Mac and needs some fresh inspiration you can download it now.

It's donationware...

:tu: Sick!! I'll try them, I'm really curious to hear. This answers and is related to an old thread I started once, but never had any replies, here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301173

I thought no one bothered, glad to see I'm wrong! :D

Neon Breath wrote:

It's donationware...

:tu: Sick!! I'll try them, I'm really curious to hear. This answers and is related to an old thread I started once, but never had any replies, here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301173

I thought no one bothered, glad to see I'm wrong! :D
Well we crusherX users seem to be pretty much alone on this Forum, so there are only 3-4 people to share stuff amongst each other :)

Right right, I feel it's a little bit like Metasynth, very underated audio monsters alot of people still ignore or are not aware of. Strange, not sure why. But still, they're hidden secret weapons of many sound designers.

Return to “accSone”