Next update...

Official support for: accsone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sampleconstruct wrote:
You really cut the price I see, 79 € for everyone - no upgrade bonus for existing customers? Just asking...
Yes there is one: upgrade offer for crusherX-Mac! 4

Best
Jörg

freq wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
You really cut the price I see, 79 € for everyone - no upgrade bonus for existing customers? Just asking...
Yes there is one: upgrade offer for crusherX-Mac! 4

Best
Jörg
Thank's - will buy soon, crusherX is one of the most important Plug-Ins for me so I will always support you and your work.

those Mac upgrade prices are insane.
A 69 euro upgrade fee, for a 79 euro application, after already investing 223 euro ?

Hats off to you, this really takes the biscuit. You win. I can't imagine any other dev is going to top this.

It's nice to see an update and see that Crusher X is still developed. I'm a long time Crusher X user and lover but I'll stick to my good old version 3, with all the other nice granular tools I own I don't really feel the need to spend a 69 euro fee for an upgrade of a 79 euro plugin. At this price I could get a brand new plugin instead. Maybe next update...

Cheers!

I just got the upgrade and am eagerly awaiting my dl link.

There is a bug in v 4:
When trying to save the Vapor Buffer to .wav it always saves to aiff - I tried several times, no luck. As I never use aiff this would be helpful if it worked.

EDIT: And when listening to the files that were save from the Buffer they sound nothing like the sounds I heard when saving - it's mostly the unprocessed audio before it even hit crusher with some strange artifacts included.

I see the saved vapor files are 32 Bit - where can I change the defaut format - I can't use 32 Bit Audio in my DAWs.

Beside the new audio file loaded into the vapor buffer feature, what are the other new improvements? Is there a complete list somewhere of what have been implemented & integrated for this major update?

It's great to now be able to load samples and play them via the keyboard, I always wanted that feature, the new Cloud 3D resizable window is superb, good work, Jörg!!

Sampleconstruct wrote:There is a bug in v 4:
When trying to save the Vapor Buffer to .wav it always saves to aiff - I tried several times, no luck. As I never use aiff this would be helpful if it worked.

EDIT: And when listening to the files that were save from the Buffer they sound nothing like the sounds I heard when saving - it's mostly the unprocessed audio before it even hit crusher with some strange artifacts included.

I see the saved vapor files are 32 Bit - where can I change the defaut format - I can't use 32 Bit Audio in my DAWs.
Concerning the Buffer saving: I've now read about that in the help section and it says: don't expect to save what you hear - as it's saving the buffer and not the grainstream - hmmm, pretty much trial and error then, some results are good, but you never now what will be saved - not so useful really.
I haven't found any preference setting for saving the audio format so it always saves to 32 Bit as it seems, but I won't use this feature much anyway unless Jörg comes up with an improvement.

Testing crusherX 4 Mac with a sample of bouncing a drumstick on a guitar string - all Midi notes played via qwert-keys on my Macbook, automating the Highpass Filter inside crusherX in Logic:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/g ... crusherx-4

hi Sampleconstruct,
I'd really appreciate if you didn't spam this thread with de facto advertisements for your soundsets. If you like - please start a thread dedicated to such demos, and link to it once from here.

ChiTown24 wrote:hi Sampleconstruct,
I'd really appreciate if you didn't spam this thread with de facto advertisements for your soundsets. If you like - please start a thread dedicated to such demos, and link to it once from here.
It's not spam and it's not an advertisement - you seem to be in a really bad mood today, please don't blame me for that - I'm just posting an experiment with crusherX 4, not mentioning any product of mine nor posting any links.
So what's your problem?

Sampleconstruct wrote:
It's not spam and it's not an advertisement - you seem to be in a really bad mood today, please don't blame me for that - I'm just posting an experiment with crusherX 4, not mentioning any product of mine nor posting any links.
So what's your problem?
Well, I said de facto advertisement. You have a terrible habit of spamming certain popular threads {mostly product announcement} with these ''demos''. The usual routine is you purchase/update straight away and start dumping the demos. Half the time this ends up in a commercial soundset. By all means plug your wares, or "share your demos", but please just start creating dedicated threads for such purpose - and link to that thread ONCE from the originating [e.g. product announcement] thread. The fact that you ultimately profit from this behaviour only makes the distraction all the more insulting. Basically it's the aural equivalent of taking out a giant set of sparkly keys in the middle of a group discussion and shouting "LOOK AT THE SHINEY SHINEY!" ...and right now I've got a vested interest in other aspects of this upgrade, so if you don't mind just use a dedicated thread for your demos and link to it from here. For example I've completely written off the Izotope Iris thread. Might as well be retitled 'Patchpool Soundsets'.

I was very interested in your other posts about how the new features worked, and what their shortcomings were. That was invaluable and I thank you for that!

unless you somehow got moderator status, perhaps you should leave the assertions about what other people should and shouldn't do to them.

if you're concerned that Simon is breaking KVR rules, the acceptable procedure would generally be reporting it to a moderator. Instead you're clogging up the thread with something of far less interest to those of us who are interested in the tool than someone's actual musical output with it.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
unless you somehow got moderator status, perhaps you should leave the assertions about what other people should and shouldn't do to them.

if you're concerned that Simon is breaking KVR rules, the acceptable procedure would generally be reporting it to a moderator. Instead you're clogging up the thread with something of far less interest to those of us who are interested in the tool than someone's actual musical output with it.
you wouldn't be arguing for the sake of it white rabbit ? that would be so unlike you!

I made a simple, personal, request to Simon. he asked me to substantiate. I did. Case closed. And right on cue - the white rabbit enters to stick his oar in. Though it's interesting to note that you didn't say I was wrong, but that because I'm not a mod it's not a 'binding' request. I know that. Thanks for the reminder.

Not interested in having a semantic tussle with you today mate. find some other mug. if you aren't just arguing for the sake of it, I suggest dropping it and letting the thread get back to scheduled broadcasting.

Return to “accSone”