Crusher X Transposition

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am on a Mac, and i am new to Crusher X. I am wondering if there's a way to save the keyboard transposition with the presets. Unfortunately it never seems to save it here. There seems to be an option "MIDI settings are loaded with programs" but it doesn't change the preset saving behaviour. So neither the host presets nor the Crusher Programs save any MIDI transposition here. What am I doing wrong??

I am using the full version by the way.

Thanks for any advice!

monas wrote:Hello,

I am on a Mac, and i am new to Crusher X. I am wondering if there's a way to save the keyboard transposition with the presets. Unfortunately it never seems to save it here. There seems to be an option "MIDI settings are loaded with programs" but it doesn't change the preset saving behaviour. So neither the host presets nor the Crusher Programs save any MIDI transposition here. What am I doing wrong??

I am using the full version by the way.

Thanks for any advice!
The transposition is saved and loaded, but the visual keyboard is not updated. That can be seen as a bug. The same behavior as in crusherX-Live! and crusherX-Studio! We will fix it in the next update.

Best
accSone

freq wrote:
We will fix it in the next update.
Updates are available!

The update is free for all main version owners. Just follow the download instructions in your registration mail to get the newest version.

If you have an older main version, find your upgrade offer here:

http://www.accsone.com/component/option ... temid,322/

accSone

Thanks for this incredibly fast fix !!!

Everything works fine here now.

Return to “accSone”