About Crusher-X 2014

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm interested in Crusher-X (CX) and I'll be downloading the demos shortly. I'd like to have a few clarifications on these questions:

- Is CX-Studio both a 32-bit and 64-bit VST plugin? I mainly work with 64-bit hosts on W7-64.
- Why are the version numbers between versions out of sync? Does this mean that they have different feature sets?
- Are new features automatically added to all variants of CX?
- Does CX take advantage of today's multi-core processing? This is less common for VST plugins.
- Do all versions allow loading in a sample to work on?
- What is the maximum sample length that can be loaded?

TIA!

Hi,
Breeze wrote: - Is CX-Studio both a 32-bit and 64-bit VST plugin? I mainly work with 64-bit hosts on W7-64.
Yes! accSone just released crusherX-Studio! 5 that contains 32bit and 64bit versions for 32 and 64bit hosts running under Windows 7-64 and Windows 8.x-64. The demo also contains the 64bit version. Give it a try!
Breeze wrote: - Why are the version numbers between versions out of sync? Does this mean that they have different feature sets?
Yes.
Breeze wrote: - Are new features automatically added to all variants of CX?
Yes. Besides special crusherX-Live! features that makes only sense in a stand allone version.
Breeze wrote: - Does CX take advantage of today's multi-core processing? This is less common for VST plugins.
Yes! crusher-X utilizes all available CPU cores. Take e.g. a 8 core, run 500 simultanious grains and take a look at the task-manager: All cores are used.
Breeze wrote: - Do all versions allow loading in a sample to work on?
Yes! Sample load and save functionality is available in all versions
Breeze wrote: - What is the maximum sample length that can be loaded?
The 64bit version supports a sample buffer of 2x60sec and the 32bit version supports 2x20sec.

Best
accSone

Return to “accSone”