Optional download of new crusherX-Mac! and crusherX-Studio! builds (version 5.5)

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

For all registered version 5.5 crusherX-Mac! and crusherX-Studio! users:
Feel free to do a download (like described in the reg mail) and receive a new build with a couple of minor tweaks around parameter automation und Logix X and Ableton Live. Not important, but e.g. if you see the need of improvements on the "touch" parameter recording behavior, consider the download.

Wishing you all relaxed and creative year end celebrations,
Best
accSone

Do you think in a new update you could fix the knob parameters so they latch to the DAW tempo in different timing options such as 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 etc?

I still see the parameters being loaded in MS even though the DAW "Sync to host" option is enabled.

i think this would be cool especially for the LFOs.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Do you think in a new update you could fix the knob parameters so they latch to the DAW tempo in different timing options such as 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 etc?

I still see the parameters being loaded in MS even though the DAW "Sync to host" option is enabled.

The new Sync to Host option re-triggers the LFOs/Spines so that they will not be free running anymore. It has nothing to do with quantization of the LFOs to the project tempo. At least that's how I am hearing and understanding it.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:Do you think in a new update you could fix the knob parameters so they latch to the DAW tempo in different timing options such as 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 etc?

The new Sync to Host option re-triggers the LFOs/Spines so that they will not be free running anymore. It has nothing to do with quantization of the LFOs to the project tempo. At least that's how I am hearing and understanding it.

I guess LFO quantization is what I'm after, because I want to be able to set different rates for all the modules and just have them snap to the nearest division.
:borg:

Return to “accSone”