Crusher-X is not synced to the track - Track latency

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all!

I just picked up crusher-x, and am loving it!! Except for one large problem that I haven't encountered in a decade because DAW's are supposed to have automatic latency compensation. Whatever track I put crusher-x on, is immediately off tempo from the rest of the song! It's off from the click track, as well as whatever else is playing and it creates a mess :( It makes me sad because I love the idea of this plugin so much! I have many ideas that I would like to use it on, but this particular problem is a gigantic roadblock for me to achieve what I hear in my head. Is this a bug? Or is it normal function? Is there a setting I can select? Could it be that the plugin (Crusher-x) is not properly reporting it's latency? which makes the DAW fail to compensate?

Hi,

by design crusher-X doesn't reports a latency compensation value to the DAW as there is no single latency value due to the nature of the modulated multi stream granular effect. You may like to experiment with compensating manually by increasing the delay offset parameter until you reach a "synchronized beat" impression for the current program.

Best
accSone

Return to “accSone”