Chromatic Hits only $2.49 (87.5% off) - 1 day left

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The sfz with the wav file version of the set contains 101 sounds and over 2500 chromatically mapped samples (205 MB). The Cakewalk Rapture and Kontakt (3.5 or better) version, making use of the sound design features these 2 VSTi have, add respectively 102 programs and 110 instruments. So the Rapture version has 203 programs in total and the K3 version has 211 instruments in total.

Pattern with 6 sounds

This set is 87.5% off for the Holidays, it costs only $2.49 instead of $19.99 and you get the 4 above formats with your order. Visit the page below for more info, MP3 examples and downloadable demos:
http://lesproductionszvon.com/Chromatic_hits.htm

EDIT January 9: Even if the Holidays Sale is over, I have decided to leave this set on sale for part of January!
Last edited by zvon on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

More MP3 patterns made with only sounds from the Chromatic Hits.

3 layers 02 (all versions)

Fantasia (all versions)

Phased Machine (Kontakt)

Triple Random FX (Kontakt)

Deep Space (Rapture)

Random Bells (Rapture)

3 days before Christmas bump

Xmas EVE bump

There are some really interesting sounds in the demos - and it's an excellent price!
My Blog
Stett Audio on SoundCloud.

Hi roland_rock,

Thanks for your comments! I am glad that you're enjoying the sounds.

Merry Christmas to everyone... and thanks to those who bought it so far!

I always have fun with zvon's stuff, so I had to take advantage of this offer. Eagerly awaiting my download :)

Hi paterpeter,

Thanks for your good words about my sounds!
I am sure that you will have a lot of fun with this set too, especially if you own Kontakt and/or Rapture to take advantage of the extra instruments/ programs.

zvon wrote: Thanks for your good words about my sounds!
You're welcome! I'll have to take a closer look at MC04, too :)
I am sure that you will have a lot of fun with this set too, especially if you own Kontakt and/or Rapture to take advantage of the extra instruments/ programs.
I have both, so I suppose I get plenty to play with, thanks a lot!

paterpeter wrote:
zvon wrote: I am sure that you will have a lot of fun with this set too, especially if you own Kontakt and/or Rapture to take advantage of the extra instruments/ programs.
I have both, so I suppose I get plenty to play with, thanks a lot!
Effectively, even if many of the extra presets are similar in both, quite a few are different.

paterpeter wrote:
zvon wrote: Thanks for your good words about my sounds!
You're welcome! I'll have to take a closer look at MC04, too :)
The Memory Collection 04 is a lot of fun too.

How long will the holiday sale (50% off MC) be on?

I have not decided yet but probably till January 6 or 7.

New Year bump.

Even if my Holidays Sale is over, I have decided to leave a this set on sale for part of January!

http://soundcloud.com/zvon-1/out-there-medley

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”