Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

Sampleism (offline) - is back online

zvon
KVRAF

3588 posts since 30 Oct, 2002, from Montreal, Canada

Postby zvon; Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 am Sampleism (offline) - is back online

While Sampleism is being updated, all my sample sets can be bought directly from me.
Those wanting one or more of my sample sets should email me at : info@lesproductionszvon.com and
I will then give you the US dollar price for any you may wish to purchase and the instructions on how to send me your payment via PayPal.

After I have received your payment, I will send you the link to download the set(s) from my website.
zvon
KVRAF

Postby zvon; Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 am Re: Sampleism currently offline

The new Sampleism may not be ready until the first or second week of September, maybe later.
zvon
KVRAF

Postby zvon; Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:50 pm Re: Sampleism currently offline

Sampleism is still offline but it should be back soon.
In the meantime my sample sets can still be bought directly from me.
zvon
KVRAF

Postby zvon; Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:14 pm Re: Sampleism (offline) - is back online

Sampleism has been back online for a few weeks but not all my sample sets are back yet. The Julie Vocal Bundle (1 shot female jazz singer), soundfonts for AlgoMusic M42 and the Memory Collection packs can be purchased from Sampleism. If you want the other ones, please email me as stated in the first post above.

The 3 free MC packs, Thanksgiving 2012 and Christmas 2014 and 2016 are also back. But notethat even if they are free on you will see a price at first. After logging in and adding them to your basket, you will see that the price will now be "zero".

Click on the link below to access directly my page:
https://www.sampleism.com/label/productionszvon/

Moderator: zvon

Return to Les Productions Zvon