Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
zvon
KVRAF

3602 posts since 30 Oct, 2002, from Montreal, Canada

Postby zvon; Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:25 pm Holidays Sale 40 to 50% on many sample sets!

Many of our sample sets are 40 to 50 % off until January 8th!
For instance the Reed Organs set is $6.99 instead of $11.99 and the Sidekick Electronic Percussion is $3.99 instead of $7.99.

As the Sampleism update is not completed, some of our sample sets are not back on it yet. I have put back on our site most of the sets that are not on Sampleism. If you cannot find the link to buy the set(s) you want, email me at at info[at]lesproductionszvon.com (replacing [at] with @) and I will then give you the US dollar price for any you may wish to purchase and the instructions on how to send your payment via PayPal.

Let's make a deal for the Holidays: if the set you want is not on sale, or if you want to bundle a few sets to get a greater discount, email me an offer! Once we both agree, I will give you the instructions on how to send your payment via PayPal.

zvon
KVRAF

Postby zvon; Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:29 am Re: Holidays Sale 40 to 50% on many sample sets!

The sale is now applied on our sets available from Sampleism too.
zvon
KVRAF

Postby zvon; Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:17 pm Re: Holidays Sale 40 to 50% on many sample sets!

Below are some Reed Organs examples, it is $ 6.99 during the sale. Available in Kontakt 3.5 and Kontakt 4 versions that have 72 instruments and multis made with the original samples and 26 instruments using the tone or time machine engines. Also includes instruments with original tuning of the instruments and retuned instruments.

http://soundcloud.com/zvon-1/sets/reed-organs-sample-s
zvon
KVRAF

Postby zvon; Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:13 pm Re: Holidays Sale 40 to 50% on many sample sets!

Audio examples made with only samples from the Memory Collection Packs :

https://soundcloud.com/zvon-1/sets/memory-collection

Moderator: zvon

Return to Les Productions Zvon