Mac plugins

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No problem :wink:

New updates that need Sonicbirth v 1.30 : the GUI are now shown in Reaper.

Hello there.
i am loving your SpatSurround plugins that you built in sonicbirth. they are fantastic!
is there any chance that you would be willing to share the sonicbirth files (not just the au/vst's)? i'd really love to change the xy pad to one that is midi controllable for a performance that i have coming up.
thanks in advance. great work.
marc

Hi all

is anyone using any of the plugs on intel macs with protoolsLE 7.4+ and the vst wrapper - im about to try them but the wrapper started rejecting many other vst plugs last year and also allows some to be wrapped without any gui control due to vst incompatibilities. Automation has to be written in to get any settings

thanks in advance

mick

Hello
Newbie in multiphony, recently I succesfully tested some acousmodules for Mac with the Reaper host. For that, I dowloaded and installed the SonicBirth 1.31 framework from your site.
Formerly I developped by myself other SonicBirth components. The last development version on the SonicBirth site is 1.30, and resulting components are not compatibles with your framework version.
May I get the possibility to download the SonicBirth version 1.31 that you used in order to rebuild my components?
Thank you in advance
Charles

Hi,
You must look at the Sonicbirth forum :
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=264685
Cheers...

Hi
I'm trying to use Spatsurround18 on reaper on max leopard...
It appears in the plugin window but I can't use, it stays on the same point and I can't move anything.
Is there a problem with the OS version?
Thank you

The problem has been solved for Audio Units in Leopard.
There is still some window problems with VST in Leopard and Reaper.

Return to “AcousModules”