AcousModules vs FL studio (9)

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi,

I use FL Studio for multiphonic music diffusion since a long time but it wasn't possible to use AcousModules (I was so sad cause your plugins are great).

Good news for FL studio users :

Since the version 9 of FL Studio http://flstudio.image-line.com (http://flstudio.image-line.com) :
It is now possible to use AcousModules for multiphonic experiences ;)

"Now you can determine audio input and/or output routing for the plugin and are necessary only for multi-input or multi-output plugins such as a compressor that accepts side-chain inputs or a sampler with multiple outputs for separate effects processing."

best regards

ro3

Thank you very much for this information !
Have you succeded to process a stereo audio file with a 5.1 plugin in this way ?

Hello JM,

First of all thank you for your pioneering work! :love:

The input in ro3's image is a stereo input. Most of the times, each input/output represents a stereo channel.

In the Spat Chorus for instance this is shown explicitly (scroll right):

The processing of the SpatPod and SpatChorus (5.1) freeze to the spatial position once the plugin-GUI is closed, hence also when trying to render/bounce the 3 Stereo tracks.(*)

The SpatGrain16 and SpatDelay16 work fine however. I have a question: How do the 16 delay points in SpatDelay16 relate to the 8 stereo outputs? (1+2 > output 1 etc?)

(*) (FL as yet does not support rendering multichannel wave files, ac3 or dts etc., but it is no problem w/ wavewizard: 3 stereo > 6 mono > 6 channel .wave)

Hi,

Sorry for this ultra late answer... and thanks for the info.
It is a very good news.

I have not tested myself, but logically delays 1+2 will output on stereo 1/2, delays 3+4 on 3/4 etc. So you will need 8 stereo outputs.

Concerning the position freeze when the GUI is closed, can you try with the SpatReap66 or the Spat2D/3D if it presents the same behavior ?
They use a different method for calculating the distances. Perhaps that it will work when the GUI is closed ?

Return to “AcousModules”