Animaspat 2D vs Animaspat 7

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. Very interested in these modules for simple automated pans. Is the only difference between them the number of channels? BTW: the PDF links for these on the website don't link to a PDF, just to their own page. Is there a user's manual available?

Thanks!

I've been trying to use this plugin in Nuendo 4.3 but it causes unexpected crashes (it actually froze my entire system when it brought Nuendo down).

Should I assume that the paying version would do the same? Or does the paid version include bug fixes that the trial version doesn't have?

Thanks!

Yes, the difference is mainly the number of channels.

And yes too, there is no differences detween the free and the payed versions.
Does the crash occurs with only one instance opened ?

The PDF help file is planned, but not finished... sorry.

acousmod wrote:Does the crash occurs with only one instance opened ?
No. As per my other thread, it's a multiple instance issue.

OK: I've got both AnimaSpat7 and AnimaSpat2D working. Now from what I can see, AnimaSpat2D does everything the 7 version does, plus it has the Gestures feature and a panel to quickly switch channels on and off. Would I be wrong in assuming that I can use 2D for 5.1 and do everything 7 does with 2D? Is there any advantage in using 7 for 5.1 over 2D, other than the simpler GUI? Thanks.

Yes, the 2D version can do all that the 7 version does, plus some little addons.

The only drawback is that the unused inputs and outputs can possibly be a problem for some hosts that need to match the track's number of channels.

It uses also a little more memory, so it can be perhaps better to use the 7 version when using several instances. But I don't think that it will be very important.

Return to “AcousModules”