The best Impulse Response [IR] sites

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Umm...is echochamber available in English? Am I missing something...besides my obvious inability to read anything other than Americanized English? (Which is, of course, the addition of a few - or many - swear words to "proper" English...)

Just kidding on that last part.

Can't leave withut making a "funny", you know?

Thanks, a lot,

A/L

thanks for the hookup! Checking those out now!
"Stylistically Ambivolent...thanks be"
- Walter Egan

WOuld anybody know where to find Filterbank impulses ?

This thread was posted in Samples - some 480L files

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 100de3f644
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

WOuld anybody know where to find Filterbank impulses ?
(auto quote)
I did not find (must be pretty silly to make filterbank iR i guess).
So i made my own : it is fun !

it seems that this afternoon's gonna consist of grabbing IRs and listening to di.fm :wink:

great idea to set this thread as a sticky!

Any suggestions for sites rich with guitar speaker cab and/or amp impulses? I've spent some time looking with disappointing results.
Last edited by Newbie Brad on Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

somehow, the Lexicon mpx500 IRs are corrupted... Is there another site with mpx500 IRs :?:
And IMHO, most of the libraries lack of IRs with huge reverb tails... Is there any site with huge tailed IRs :?:

the echocamber website seems to be in german only. what's up with that, pimpin'.

CinningBao wrote:maconly
http://www.prosoniq.net/html/ir.html
You can use these with PC too, all you need is download Aladdin StuffitExpander for Windows.

--th
I'm the stereo chancellor

I regularly check the impulses from noisevault,
but everytime I fall back to the M3000 impulses from echochamber. :love: For me still the best set for everything.

If you need a translation of a site like Echochamber, all you have to do is go to www.altavista.com's Babelfish translation page. There you can put in the URL and the page will be translated for you... sometimes roughly but useable...

(It's been around almost as long as the entire Internet!)

dr. orange wrote
somehow, the Lexicon mpx500 IRs are corrupted...
I seem to remember, I loaded them into Audacity and converted them or re-save them, they work now?

dr. orange wrote:
somehow, the Lexicon mpx500 IRs are corrupted... Is there another site with mpx500 IRs :?:
And IMHO, most of the libraries lack of IRs with huge reverb tails... Is there any site with huge tailed IRs :?:
try the Quantec Yardstick... the Taj Mahal IR is about 40 secs i think... some "shorter" ones like churches are also there

I didn't really like the Quantec IRs bcause they are very artificial and coarse sounding but most of the other ones are very good. I also find the prosoniq IRs good for long rooms and they have some experimental spaces that are very interesting. It's a pity that they don't provide them in PC format too because conversion is very tedious...

--th
I'm the stereo chancellor

Return to “Effects”