PRODUCTS

tonAP wrote:
now I am excited!!!!!
So... is it an exiter? :oops: :D
Yeah,

and not only straight ahead but it has side effects, too. :hihi:

Shogger

stanlea wrote:Very cool GUI.
It makes me think of Leftover Lasagne's GUIs ...
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

I agree with you Vonbrucken, they're all old and rusted.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

oops wrong picture :hihi:
But anyway i like these kind of GUIs , sometimes it is good to have some vintagish looking plugins on the board :D
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Vonbrucken wrote:It makes me think of Leftover Lasagne's GUIs ...
Me too ... reminded me of Pushtec. Very nice GUI ... looking forward to trying it out.

bootsie wrote:howdy folks,

just wanna announce the very first in a series of signal modelling VST fx of mine which will appear this friday. This small but smart gadget called 'Rescue' will appear as freeware.
Here we go for a sneak pre of the user interface:

Many, many thanks to all those who helped so much especially to Paddy for the slick grafic design.

stay tuned!

peace,
bootsy
NEW GEAR!!!! :hyper:

K-Slash wrote:
But I don't wanna be fooled by a "new plugins maker in the game" who made all the efforts on no more than a nice GUI for the moment. And having some more informations about the series can be useful to know, as same as for the backgroun, which seems interesting to know.

Like if he had experience with analog gear during his life as a geek programmer who whished to have the same feeling on his computer that he was not able to get with existing plugins blabla ^^.

You know what I mean, I'm sure :p.

Yes, we wanna know, before we grace you with using your free plugin, Mr bootsie...

...it's not as if everyone could all of a sudden show up here and just offer something for free - this is KVR after all - we ain't being fooled that easily.

And how on earth should I know if your plugin might be worth being used, if I don't even know your coding background?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Very nice plugin. So it can be used to shape the stereo image?
stay juicy!

Vonbrucken wrote:
stanlea wrote:Very cool GUI.
It makes me think of Leftover Lasagne's GUIs ...

Yes, indeed - what a rip off! It's scandalous!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I know I can't tell the two apart.

can we please keep the negativity and unnecessary sarcasm out of this thread?

I immediately thought of Lasagne's Putshtec GUI as well - doesn't mean it's an insult - I love it, it's a compliment... 8)

jens wrote:
...it's not as if everyone could all of a sudden show up here and just offer something for free - this is KVR after all - we ain't being fooled that easily.

?
:lol:
(last pic by Voidoid Surrealist )
8)

fabi wrote:can we please keep the negativity and unnecessary sarcasm out of this thread?
How can you tell which sarcasm is necessary and which is necessary?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote:How can you tell which sarcasm is necessary and which is necessary?
Are you being sarcastic?

koolkeys wrote:You don't want to make the men in black suspect anything.
PaulG "flashy-things" koolkeys - <<<*>>>

Return to “Effects”