Density mkII (3.0 released)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DELETED

andow wrote:
bootsie wrote:prayers will be heard some times but some times not ...
;-)
Still I keep praying for 24bit versions... :oops:
of course I meant 64bit... :hihi:
oh, these weekends...

dickiefunk wrote:
Will Density mkIII use the same GUI as the mkII version?
Hi Bootsie,

Any info on this?

dickiefunk wrote:
dickiefunk wrote:
Hi Bootsie,

Any info on this?
Based on the picture at his website it appears to be the same with the addition of a small "screw" control knob for "color."

bootsie wrote:
olikana wrote:after reading an article on bootsie's blog i'm praying for epicverb224 :pray:
prayers will be heard some times but some times not ...
;-)
Who do you think you are? Jesus?

On a more serious note, I'm very much looking forward to Density MKIII. Thanks for your work.

Mudcat007 wrote:
dickiefunk wrote:
dickiefunk wrote:
Hi Bootsie,

Any info on this?
Based on the picture at his website it appears to be the same with the addition of a small "screw" control knob for "color."

Looks like MKIII means stateful saturation, faster attack times in the relax knob, and control for color. And all of the talk of 3D has me curious.

Whenever I read "stateful saturation" images of kings, queens and a castle full of guests and food come to mind. And a string quartet playing background music...

Mudcat007 wrote:
dickiefunk wrote:
dickiefunk wrote:
Hi Bootsie,

Any info on this?

Ah thanks. I hadn't realized this was the GUI for mkIII. Glad the GUI is staying very similar as I'm used to using this one and really like the look of it.

yzcoruhT

:hyper:

a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

:love:
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

When Bootsie says

"The transient response is spot on now over the entire spectrum and it creates sonic depth and dimension..."

He's not kidding.

I didn't like the mkII version at all, the compression was all over the place with it (though it sounded good on some sources like pads, soft synths, etc.) This version grabs transients in a way I've only heard on HW compressors, very very good. The VCA color knob is a serious plus, I really like it (just don't overdo it).

I've tried to stay away from 32bit plug-ins but I'll definitely make an exception in this case.

Bootsie's best creation (well, improvement) so far, in my opinion.

Cheers

:cry:
64 bit please!!

I can't wait to try this! I love DensityMKII and I'm sure this update won't disappoint me :)
Thanks again for the maany free plugins Bootsie!

I can't wait for the TesslaPro update by the way! It's still one of my most used tools :)

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Effects”