new free pitch shifter online

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

glad to know i gave you good news..
i think Straightliner totally deserves attention even in a crowded market like this...
ill try to scan the article from my mag tomorrow at work, if i find out some time, and send it over to you eventually

Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

dreaddd wrote:glad to know i gave you good news..
i think Straightliner totally deserves attention even in a crowded market like this...
ill try to scan the article from my mag tomorrow at work, if i find out some time, and send it over to you eventually

Peace
great! thanks! ...indeed this is news for me. and very good news. i would have expected, that the magazines themselves inform their reviewees about reviews ...apparently, they don't.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

This is cool for the flanging and feedback effects. Thanks :)

And another one :tu: Thanks for this!
stay juicy!

This is very nice but I think it could use some a few additions, if I might be so bold to suggest them.

1) Optional Oversampling (when you downtune highfrequency material alot the quality takes a huge hit)

2) Option to turn off time correction when tuning down. Making it a realtime playback-slowdowner as well as a pitch shifter. I've looked *EVERYWHERE* for this feature in a VST but haven't come across it yet. Would be very, very nice.

Thanks for this!

yo Robin

just sent you the article scan through the site's contact email addy

;)

Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:hi KVR-folks,

i just uploaded a new free pitch-shifter to my website - you find it at the bottom of the freebies-section on www.rs-met.com .
Nice (I suppose). But unfortunately you neglected to mention that it's Windoze only... :-(

--th

thankyou
not 'ere nowadays :(

interviews with cool people

nice one...i like this a lot...can't automate anything in ableton live...is that going to be possible ?
whooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

foosnark wrote:This is cool for the flanging and feedback effects. Thanks :)
yes - and i was pretty surprised to find out that a pitch shifter can do flanger alike things

Optomadic wrote:And another one :tu: Thanks for this!
yep, i know you offered to do beta some testing - well, up to now, i like to put my betas out to the public

Liero wrote: 1) Optional Oversampling (when you downtune highfrequency material alot the quality takes a huge hit)
can you describe this quality degradation more precisely? is it dullness? if so - that can be explained from the fact, that sampled material is naturally bandlimited to half the sample-rate. if you transpose that down one octave for example - the result will be bandlimited to samplerate/4 - hence: dull. and even more so for even larger downward transpositions. no oversampling will be able to cure this fact of life.
2) Option to turn off time correction when tuning down. Making it a realtime playback-slowdowner as well as a pitch shifter.
mmhh...i don't really know what time correction you are talking about. do you mean the fact that shifting is performed by maintaining the length? yes, thats the way, a real-time plugin works. manipulating the time domain length of a signal (time-stretching) is something, which i can't imagine to do in the context of a realtime plugin. i think those tasks are more natural to do in the host. ableton live is probably the host of choice when it comes to those things

dreaddd wrote:yo Robin

just sent you the article scan through the site's contact email addy

;)

Peace
wow - thank you so much. i'm really happy about that review - and it's not even a small side-note but almost the full page! whoa. :D i'll go out now to buy that magazine.

tahome wrote:
Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:hi KVR-folks,

i just uploaded a new free pitch-shifter to my website - you find it at the bottom of the freebies-section on www.rs-met.com .
Nice (I suppose). But unfortunately you neglected to mention that it's Windoze only... :-(

--th
ohh sorry, yes - it's true

Kloz wrote:nice one...i like this a lot...can't automate anything in ableton live...is that going to be possible ?
automation is only supported via MIDI. right-click on the parameter, you want to automate and use the MIDI-learn function

Return to “Effects”