New incredible Voice doubling plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ADT

dickiefunk wrote:Any chance of a 64bit version with the GUI?
not in the near future ...

Let me add my voice to the chorus:

This is incredible!! great stuff.

thanks lots.

Wow, I'm all a-flutter-

thx :D

Wow, This is amazing little plugin. Adds a great doubling effect on vocals and instruments. Very cool.

Thanks for bumping this up to my attention, I look forward to trying it.

For people interested in this kind of effect (ADT), another one, which I have tried and like, is Martin Eastwood's Duet, which comes free on the cover CD of each copy of Computer Music. The presets are a bit too chorusy for my taste, but with a bit of tweaking can sound very nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

Mungo5000 wrote:Audio unit does not work.
Very disappointing.
The latest AU version of ADT, which I just downloaded and tested in Digital Performer, is modified so that it now works on stereo tracks as well!

ADT sums the two stereo channels into mono, does its stuff and outputs to 'stereo' with the original sound (in mono) hard panned left and the effected version hard panned right.

Works great on stereo tracks in DP.

Thank you so much for this great plug-in!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

lingyai wrote:Thanks for bumping this up to my attention, I look forward to trying it.

For people interested in this kind of effect (ADT), another one, which I have tried and like, is Martin Eastwood's Duet, which comes free on the cover CD of each copy of Computer Music. The presets are a bit too chorusy for my taste, but with a bit of tweaking can sound very nice
I agree, Duet is really great.
There's also CMX Microshifter to try :wink:

PeterL wrote:
lingyai wrote:Thanks for bumping this up to my attention, I look forward to trying it.

PeterL, one thing about Duet -- there doesn't seem to be a wet/dry control...have you fouind a workaround for this?

lingyai wrote:
PeterL wrote:

PeterL, one thing about Duet -- there doesn't seem to be a wet/dry control...have you fouind a workaround for this?
From the user-manual Page 7:
How do I use Duet as a send effect as there is no dry/wet mix knob?
Duet has separate gain controls for the dry input and the output of the synthesised voices, allowing for greater flexibility, so for a 100% wet output just reduce the input gain.
Summary: INPUT sets the amount of dry signal, GAIN of Voices sets the amount of wet signal. MASTER sets the overall amount of dry and wet signal.

PeterL wrote:
lingyai wrote:
PeterL wrote:

From the user-manual Page 7:
How do I use Duet as a send effect as there is no dry/wet mix knob?
Duet has separate gain controls for the dry input and the output of the synthesised voices, allowing for greater flexibility, so for a 100% wet output just reduce the input gain.
Summary: INPUT sets the amount of dry signal, GAIN of Voices sets the amount of wet signal. MASTER sets the overall amount of dry and wet signal.
Sorry, I'd missed that. Thanks very much!

It looks like download links are broken. :cry:

Zabukowski

Thanks for making your work freely available! I use this very often: I like it on "thin", poppish, female vocals (which I tend to keep fairly dry and upfront in the mix). It really was generous of you to share such a pretty little gem!
It looks like download links are broken.
Hm? I just checked and they seem to work fine.

indeed, a very, very useful plug-in for doubling voices

:tu:

On that purpose, use it regulary...

someone's reading my mind. I was just about to search for this. wtf?

RonC

Return to “Effects”