New incredible Voice doubling plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ADT

Krakatau wrote:
YUGA wrote:I also installed the vst version in the corresponding folder and rebooted my mac to no avail, looks like it's not possible to use this one in Logic!?

I'm not very happy with the Waves Doubler and I really wanna try this! :cry:
just in case, do you have a vst-au wrapper ?
He must've meant AU or it wouldn't have been validated.

I just tried it and can confirm that is happening. Passes validation, shows up in the audio units manager, but isn't in the list of plugins to load in a slot.

Did some further automation tests live panning the dry signal left and right to give a 'roomy' or fatter variance. It works really well with the ADT level turned down a touch and a Sine LFO controlling the ADT pan parameters. I shrank the image quite a bit with a stereo - mono plugin after ADT. BTW I used a stereo phase scope to visualize the width size.

So far so good. This thing gives extremely accurate control :shock:!
stay juicy!

Krakatau wrote:
YUGA wrote:I also installed the vst version in the corresponding folder and rebooted my mac to no avail, looks like it's not possible to use this one in Logic!?

I'm not very happy with the Waves Doubler and I really wanna try this! :cry:
just in case, do you have a vst-au wrapper ?
No no, I first installed the AU version of course, and I vaguely remembered that someone said sometimes necessary to install the VST version too.

Anyway, this is the first plugin behaves like this, Logic's Audio Units Manager validates this plugin with no problem but it doesn't show up in the menu and I can't choose (in both Logic Pro 7.2.3 and 8.0.2) :shrug:

I verified the disk permission too.

The OS is Tiger 10.4.11 so it should work... :?
Hope an experienced Logic user will chime in to enlighten me.

Boo! Doesn't work with Audition.

ADT Audio Unit working fine in Logic here (no VST installed) -- shows up in the AU insert menu under Vacuumsound.

Mac Pro, 10.4.11, Logic 8.0.2 -- don't know what else to say; I didn't do anything special, just installed it and it worked...

AU does not work in Logic 8 for me either.
AU shows in Live 7, but will not open

VST works in Live though :shrug:

Are you guys who are having problems on Intel Macs or PPC?

Intel Core2Duo 2.16GHz, the second generation MBP.

Intel c2d also

yeah, same here, not showing up in logic pro 8 on a macbook pro (intel). It does appear in the validated list.

This is a Mono->Stereo plugin.
Hence in Logic you either find it on mono channels, or you have to hold the Option-key while you click on an empty plugin slot of a stereo channel.
Ableton Live only provieds stereo channels - that's probably why it won't work in Live at all.

meister eder wrote: This is a Mono->Stereo plugin.
Hence in Logic you either find it on mono channels, or you have to hold the Option-key while you click on an empty plugin slot of a stereo channel.
Ableton Live only provieds stereo channels - that's probably why it won't work in Live at all.
cheers, that did the trick!

meister eder wrote: This is a Mono->Stereo plugin.
Thanks! you made my day ^o^
This plugin is very nice.
With the default setting, the effect is a bit artificial, but sounded really good after tweaking some parameters and setting the ADT level lower (about 0.25).
Big thanks to the developer.

backsliders wrote:Boo! Doesn't work with Audition.
Works perfectly in AA over here.
stay juicy!

Wow - I've been looking for a free/cheap plug like this!

Thanks for the tip!

Return to “Effects”