Cuda convolution reverb (Reverberate LE)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

liquidsonics wrote:When I created versions up to 0.919 I expected to have finished the beta by 1 July, however, it didn't quite work out, so 0.920 has been extended by a month to expire on 1 August. So you just need to re-download the latest version :)
Thanks for the clarification.
Need to probably buy it anyway :)

This just helps me to distribute it on a larger time-frame.

A small update has been posted to fix a memory leak bug in the CPU version.

I'm using the CPU version so two points:

1: would it be possible to add a direct mute button so the effect can be used as a send device.

2: I really like the plugin but the expirary date concerns me. What are you going to be charging for reverberate le in the future? I don't want to find my projects need reworking (with a different plugin) and be unable to afford your plugin.

this plugin works great on my 9600M card !

keithm wrote:I'm using the CPU version so two points:

1: would it be possible to add a direct mute button so the effect can be used as a send device.

2: I really like the plugin but the expirary date concerns me. What are you going to be charging for reverberate le in the future? I don't want to find my projects need reworking (with a different plugin) and be unable to afford your plugin.
1: You can set dry to -oo which will mute the direct component. The full reverberate has more options in this area but LE should do what you need.
2: The expiry date is to force people to download the v 1.000 version when I post it. I will not be charging for v1.000 but I hope it will encourage donations. I am currently waiting for Virgin Money Giving to launch which is going to be the charity collection partner.

Cheers for the reply. I do understand about setting the dry signal to 00 just thought a global switch to use it as a send fx would be helpful as it would then be the same for all ir's

Cheers

mmmm... it looks like the LE is going to be my main reverb.
I have several good impulses but i never use them because of the latency....I often use the reverb in send/return and with the latency is useless.
keep going and keep us updated.

The beta has been updated to expire 1st October 2009. I really do hope to have the donations page up by then and make this the final time-expiring beta :)

Reverberate LE has been released at full version 1.0 status - no more timeouts! Thanks for all the help during beta testing everybody! I think it's been fairly popular based on webstats.

I hope you've enjoyed using it throughout the beta phase and hope you will join me in support of the eventual aim of this whole version which is to raise some cash for Cancer Research UK!

There's a slight degree of nag-ware involved here, every 30 launches it will ask you to consider making a donation - I hope this isn't too much trouble for people and really hope it's enough to encourage people to try and support the charity if they can. I'm not offering a nag-free version (unless somebody blows me away with a massive donation anyway) on the basis that a charity's work is never done :)

Thanks,
Matt

liquidsonics wrote:
I hope you've enjoyed using it throughout the beta phase and hope you will join me in support of the eventual aim of this whole version which is to raise some cash for Cancer Research UK!
:clap:

liquidsonics wrote:Reverberate LE has been released at full version 1.0 status - no more timeouts! Thanks for all the help during beta testing everybody! I think it's been fairly popular based on webstats.

There's a slight degree of nag-ware involved here, every 30 launches it will ask you to consider making a donation - I hope this isn't too much trouble for people and really hope it's enough to encourage people to try and support the charity if they can. I'm not offering a nag-free version (unless somebody blows me away with a massive donation anyway) on the basis that a charity's work is never done :)

Thanks,
Matt
This is perfectly fair. Most of us have probably lost one or more loved ones to cancer. Having something remind me to do my part every so often is no hindrance at all.

I look forward to using this on my GTX 280 (and when I buy the next latest&greatest as soon as it comes out too, I'm one of "those" guys :oops: )

Edit: Is it alright if I donate to U.S. cancer research? We're over here, and I've lost two relatives to cancer, one very recently - I took care of my grandmother for the last six months of her life and was there when she drew her last earlier this year and just a day after my birthday; cancer is an awful fate and I miss her terribly. She bravely fought recurrent cancer in remission/cancer cycles for twenty two years - she came back from uterine cancer the year I was born, and attributed her long persistence to needing to be there to take care of me. My life would never have been the same without her, and I am proud to honor her memory with a contribution at least every other time this software nags me, if not every time. My wife lost her loved aunt in her youth to breast cancer. I bet she'll be happy to kick in some, too. But we would prefer to donate to local initiatives if that remains within the spirit of the software's purpose?

Agreed wrote:Is it alright if I donate to U.S. cancer research?
For sure it's supporting the idea so go ahead :) The idea here isn't to get a huge figure on my donations page (it's only there to make it easy for people), I just want to get people talking/thinking about the topic and motivate them into some action. Sorry for your loss, hopefully doing things like this will make a small difference one day for others.

Every single bit helps. You're doing a good thing, hopefully others will see what you're up to and consider something similar. A "nag" screen is not bad when it is for a great purpose.

On a much less high-minded note... I can't find the link on your site, it's all still the beta stuff, can you direct link it please?

Agreed wrote:Every single bit helps. You're doing a good thing, hopefully others will see what you're up to and consider something similar. A "nag" screen is not bad when it is for a great purpose.

On a much less high-minded note... I can't find the link on your site, it's all still the beta stuff, can you direct link it please?
I hope everybody sees the nag in the way it's intended :)

The site should be fully updated now, you may need a control+F5 refresh in some browsers for some reason.

It's where it's supposed to be, it just still says beta for some reason. The file that downloads in both native and GPU versions is correctly identified as version 1.

I'll let you know how I like this when I get a chance to try it out. Funny that something which I felt was really a conceit when I bought it to go in my general purpose computer that doubles as my home studio computer (I MUST HAVE GRAPHICS SET TO HIGH, RAARRRGH :roll: ) might actually help me when recording after all.

Return to “Effects”