2C-Aether Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aether

And new folder of my custom presets is ready for download:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/8819115-post818.html

Installed it over 1.5.1 & it removed the older version, kept my use presets & used the previous auth..No problems there.

Unfortunately while scrolling through the presets on a small project it locked up SONAR X2 & had to force close & reset.

Yes it kept my presets too
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Everglide wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:I just want to state now that it's an amazing a beautiful reverb for some things, I am not convinced of it's smaller room stuff but for big lush stuff, when you use modulation, it's really, really good.
I'm not sure I'm getting the best out of Aether. So far I'm struggling to find the sweet spot.

Has anyone made a preset in Aether that captures a warmth of a timbre/timber concert hall? :hihi:
Get Den's presets, they are really good imo:

Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

It's not showing up in Ableton Live 9 64bit mac. Showed up in Studio One 2 and I was able to authorize it. But strangely in my VST folder, it shows up as a folder rather than a file. And Ableton Live doesn't see it at all.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:It's not showing up in Ableton Live 9 64bit mac. Showed up in Studio One 2 and I was able to authorize it. But strangely in my VST folder, it shows up as a folder rather than a file. And Ableton Live doesn't see it at all.
Try AU in Live.

"xyz.vst" is not a "file", it is a "package" on OSX. Packages are just specialized folders. It is functionally OK that "2C-Aether.vst" displays as a folder instead of a package. But in the final update we will make it a package as is the norm.

Galbanum wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:It's not showing up in Ableton Live 9 64bit mac. Showed up in Studio One 2 and I was able to authorize it. But strangely in my VST folder, it shows up as a folder rather than a file. And Ableton Live doesn't see it at all.
Try AU in Live.

"xyz.vst" is not a "file", it is a "package" on OSX. Packages are just specialized folders. It is functionally OK that "2C-Aether.vst" displays as a folder instead of a package. But in the final update we will make it a package as is the norm.
I don't use AUs in Live, only VST. But it's advertised as being VST right? So it appears there is something wrong with the mac VST at the moment as Live doesn't recognize it.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Galbanum wrote:
Try AU in Live.

I don't use AUs in Live, only VST. But it's advertised as being VST right? So it appears there is something wrong with the mac VST at the moment as Live doesn't recognize it.
Yes, we will look into it of course. Didn't mean to imply otherwise. I just mean in the meantime you can use AU in Live.

VST in other hosts such as Cubase, Sonar, Studio One, etc, is all fine.

Thanks for the report.

@Aiynzahev
Thanks

OK
I attached the folder again in the right format that you can import package from the Load menu.
Just download the file again from the same place.

Cheers

Galbanum wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Galbanum wrote:
Try AU in Live.

Yes, we will look into it of course. Didn't mean to imply otherwise. I just mean in the meantime you can use AU in Live.

VST in other hosts such as Cubase, Sonar, Studio One, etc, is all fine.

Thanks for the report.
Yep seems fine in Studio One. Not sure why Ableton has to be picky. Maybe it's the package thing? Anyways looking forward to an update. Might want to add it to known issues since quite a few people use Ableton.

Cheers

Thanks for the great update!
Also: everyone do some meditation and visualization and let's manifest a new Mac Pro announcement with the next two hours! Flat smmmmatt! iOS-whatever! Give us a new Mac Pro! Come on everyone, focus your vibes, and let's see it manifested!
It worked!...:-o
01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01000100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00101110 00100010

Galbanum wrote:Also if you have the Aether Preset Expansions:

There is no longer a need to use installers for the Preset Expansions. You can now use the "Import Package" command in the file menu. Therefore we have new downloads for the Preset Expansions.

Thank you Ayin Zahev for pointing me to the Xtrax presets.

@ Xtrax thanks for your hard work, much appreciated.

I'd like to hear some opinions on the Aether Presets Expansions, are they worth buying?

So, am I correct in thinking that none of these updates (B2, Breeze, Aether) are official yet and that the official announcement will be sent out to customers once everything is tested on Aether and good to go?

Asking because I have not received any sort of communication yet, and none of the "update" codes that have been mentioned in the various threads work.

I'm happy to wait a little bit longer, especially since it seems we're getting very close.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I don't think anything has gone out yet.

After getting my fingers well and truely burnt over the Arts Acoustic Reverb I'm keen to wait until the official version has been out a week or so.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

I hear you regarding Arts Acoustic. Luckily I didn't have any issues.

But that's just the thing... I have several options to choose from in my tool set. Not really interested in being a beta tester at the moment, too many things going on. And as people were mentioning in the iLok thread... Never ever never mess with things in the middle of a project! :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Return to “Effects”