Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

great! :D I will try it as soon as possible

iBUMP... nobody else?...

awesome, ill give this a try out next week at rehearsal

:)

New beta, this time it's nearly 100% completed: ShakePad_Beta_09061201.zip

EDIT: Beware!!! There's something wrong with the Reverse Looper, must be fixed... keep the volume down.

All the effects work, a few bugs have been fixed.

Looking forward to reading your comments... ;)

Guido.

No one cares?... :cry:

Guido, just inserting shakepad on a track drops the volume of the audio by several dbs. There shouldn't be a drastic decrease just by inserting it on a track.

Also, it would be cool if the X and Y coordinates would update with each effect to let me know what parameters each controlled. For instance: Pad X: Frequency Pad Y: Resonance or Pad X: Delay Time Pad Y: Mix.
Last edited by Funkybot's Evil Twin on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, volume is halved (-3dB). I have to change the wet/dry mix criteria...

just had a work with this in energyxt1.x mapped the x and y to my sl61 xy pad. was having a load of fun then suddenly ext crashed with some assertion thing. *shrug*

will watch this space for future development though.

Isn't this thing kinda like a Virtual Kaos Pad too? Looks rather similar.
Prodyon Asteroid VST
http://rekkerd.org/prodyon-releases-asteroid-v10/

grymmjack wrote:was having a load of fun then suddenly ext crashed with some assertion thing.
Were you using the Reverse Looper?

ZioKiller wrote:
grymmjack wrote:was having a load of fun then suddenly ext crashed with some assertion thing.
Were you using the Reverse Looper?
no. i was using the flanger or phaser. :(

I care! :D

I'll be giving this a test out soon, if i notice any bugs ill report back.

Really really nice FX VST, but once in a while I get this Debug Error. 3 error messages pop up, which I can click away with IGNORE, but after a while playing with the Pad the error comes back. I'm running it in Cubase 5 (32Bit) on Windows 7 64Bit RC1 and trigger it with a Korg nanoPad.

bM3w wrote:Really really nice FX VST, but once in a while I get this Debug Error. 3 error messages pop up, which I can click away with IGNORE, but after a while playing with the Pad the error comes back. I'm running it in Cubase 5 (32Bit) on Windows 7 64Bit RC1 and trigger it with a Korg nanoPad.
Which effect were you using when you got the error message?

I'm not sure to understand how the dry wet fader works with looper. for exemple, I use it on a send track and the dry sound is here, althought the dry -wet fader is on " wet". it seems that the silent position for looper fx is X=0 and Y is full. unfortunaly, on the realease the ball goes to xand y to 0. could it be possible to have no sound for this position ?

hope you understand... :?

Return to “Effects”