Redline Reverb!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've submitted my email twice in the last 3 hours, and I've yet to receive a trial license. I've PM'd the dev here on KVR. Is there somewhere else I should contact the devs?

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing this long-awaited release.

Breeze wrote:I've submitted my email twice in the last 3 hours, and I've yet to receive a trial license. I've PM'd the dev here on KVR. Is there somewhere else I should contact the devs?

Hmmm... our communication channel seems to be blocked somewhere, I sent you an email but apparently that didn't arrive either. PM coming up!

-- dj!
Morgana | Redline Series | Big Blue Series

Don't forget to check your junkmail! :wink:

Email filters are quite picky these days.

God damn!!! This one is really nice... testing it right now, i would like to see better stereo width control.

Man...this is some space..

Breeze wrote:I've submitted my email twice in the last 3 hours, and I've yet to receive a trial license. I've PM'd the dev here on KVR. Is there somewhere else I should contact the devs?

mine went straight into my junkmail...

New skin...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=248640

PS* Agreed thats a great reverb, 112dB..

poshook wrote:redline reverb has the same engine as R66 Sonic Flavours that I bought years ago. Now I know what can I wait from evening session...
So out of curiosity, is there any reason to buy this one if one already have the R66?

The main reason would be that this isn't discontinued. Also, 112db will be offering a generous crossgrade discount to R66 owners.
You are currently reading my signature.

It does say in the manual that the algos have been upgraded quite a bit to make it more versatile and efficient. The Redline GUI is pretty nice as well.

Dudes

i've just done this short impro on logic e-piano (evp88) after a few manipulations on redline reverb :

www.anak-krakatoa.net/~downl/misc/redrev.mp3

just a question .

- does the different folders in the presets menu corresponds to different room shapes or something ?

Krakatau wrote:

just a question .

- does the different folders in the presets menu corresponds to different room shapes or something ?
Same question here... what about room sizes and shapes?

Krakatau wrote:Dudes

i've just done this short impro on logic e-piano (evp88) after a few manipulations on redline reverb :

www.anak-krakatoa.net/~downl/misc/redrev.mp3

just a question .

I believe they are different lexicon models. Anyone confirm?

Pff...some very very good spaces...so smooth...

scottkane wrote:New skin...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=248640

PS* Agreed thats a great reverb, 112dB..
So can you load new skins into Redline products? I hope so: I already liked the standard skin, but wow, that's some exciting shizzle! :shock:

A bit too much of "glow" to that skin but otherwise it's pretty spiffy.

I'm digging this reverb quite a lot. Funny if it's the same as R66 as I didn't like that one at all. Perhaps I've learned to appreciate these slightly grainy reverbs lately.. who knows.

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”