112db EQ is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

morelia wrote:
No sound in EnergyXT, Wavelab, Reaper, FLStudio, minihost.

I have seen about 7 crash reports and I've sent them all. It is version 1.01.

What version of Wavelab are you using for the photo I uploaded showed the redline equaliser operating at a kHz 9600 is sitting in Wavelab.

Cheers!
OMNIFEX

14.8 GB Of VST Effects And Growing By The Moment :D

Ive been using the demo and it seems great, the only thing ive run into to so far is that when I try to raise the input on a audio track, I get a massive CPU spike that wont go away until I close my project.
Im on cubase 5.1 Windows XP sp2. I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this?

Other than that though, it seems great

What exactly are you referring to when you say "try to raise the input"? Adjusting the Input Gain on the Redline EQ?

Thanks,

-- dj!
Morgana | Redline Series | Big Blue Series

yeah sorry thats what I meant.

Ive just tried it again on a project thats already quite CPU labour intensive and it doesnt seem to be happening any more.
Il let you know if it starts up again though or if i work out what might have been causing it.
Could have just been all cubase's fault anyway

OMNIFEX wrote:
morelia wrote:

What version of Wavelab are you using
Wavelab Essential :wink:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote:
OMNIFEX wrote:
morelia wrote:

That is quite odd. :?

My version ( 3.0 ) is much older than yours so I should be the one who is having issues.

I don't have the other DAWs you mentioned. However, I can download Reaper and see if I get the same problem as you are facing.

Cheers!
OMNIFEX

OMNIFEX wrote:
morelia wrote:
OMNIFEX wrote:
morelia wrote:

That is quite odd. :?

My version ( 3.0 ) is much older than yours so I should be the one who is having issues.

I don't have the other DAWs you mentioned. However, I can download Reaper and see if I get the same problem as you are facing.

Cheers!

Hey Mate, its working on Reaper on my end.

Here's a screenshot.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2zew12p.jpg

Possibly an issue on your end?

I'm using a Windows XP SP3 sitting on a Pentium 4, 2.8 GHZ, with 2.5 GB of RAM

Cheers!
OMNIFEX

OMNIFEX wrote:Possibly an issue on your end?

I'm using a Windows XP SP3 sitting on a Pentium 4, 2.8 GHZ, with 2.5 GB of RAM
Weird and a bit disappointing. I have a lot of plugins and none do this. Redline Reverb runs like a dream. Can't imagine what it could be.

Aarrrgghhh... I just went to inspect the crash dumps you sent and accidentally managed to erase them instead of transfer them to my own machine!

Could you send just one more? That shd (hopefully) allow me to see what's happening on your system.

Thanks,

-- dj!

I just sent a couple. But I think they are related to the mouse issue rather than the pop and no sound processing. Hope it helps. Itching to try it out.

Ok now that IS interesting. The crashes are caused by an SSE2 instruction, and unless I'm very much mistaken your AMD doesn't have SSE2 (only SSE) so it's not very surprising it barfs the way it does. But what I can't explain is how that instruction got in there in the first place--I just double checked to make sure and the compiler is supposed to only generate SSE instructions.

The only thing I can think of is that this is a bug in MS Visual Studio. I'll do some digging, until then you might be able to work around it by not using the dynamic EQ function--the instruction in question is in that part of the code.

I'll report back as soon as I find out anything.

Take care & apologies for the trouble,

-- dj!

dj! (112dB) wrote:Take care & apologies for the trouble,

-- dj!
Yep, no SSE2 on my system. I've been looking forward to this one since I first saw the feature list so no surprise it won't work for me :hihi: .

I tried without the dynamic function, but it is on when I load the plugin so the first pop has already taken place. Switching it off makes no difference.

Ok, I *think* I managed to work around the SSE2 problem. Could you PM or email me to try and see if a beta build solves the issue for you?

Thanks,

-- dj!

Dude just tried your eq and it's wonderful, realy realy gud but your plugs r so buggy, stutter when loading, nobs freeze or stop working :o , I can't have that on my system. You have probably the best eq on the plugin market, and yet loose money because of stability issues. No pro can use your plugs in this condition no matter how much they love the sound. Get a team of testers if u can't do it yourself. Seek help.

I understand (and appreciate) your concern, but rest assured that we do have a team of beta testers in place--and all problems that popped up during beta testing were properly addressed before the release. Unfortunately a few silly bugs crept in unnoticed at the last moment but those are already solved in 1.0.1.

So far we haven't had a single report about freezing knobs... would you care to elaborate how or what? Also you are referring to "plugs" (as in plural)--likewise we haven't yet received a single report of that nature with respect to Monitor or Reverb. If you however do get this kind of behavior I encourage you to send us an email at support@[lotsofdB].com and we'll investigate ASAP.

Thanks & take care,

-- dj!

Return to “Effects”