Amplifikation Lite AU / VST freeware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Guys,

I just released my newest free guitar amp vst plugin under my new company called Kuassa, Inc..
Download it from http://www.kuassa.com
I Hope you all like it and I'm waiting for your response.

*Updated January 31, 2011
Version 1.1.1 Win VST, Mac AU & VST available
Last edited by aradaz on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Great news from a great talent.Thanks. :hyper:

Great news indeed, arie!
Have you noticed btw that double "S" in the logo looks somewhat Nazi? :D
Though it kinda counters with the soviet red color :lol:

Oh no..no.. It's not Nazi...
It represents the 4 members of Kuassa developer team. So we created the 4 rectangles there.

Congrats on the release! Looking forvard to trying it out ven I get bäck from arbeit :lol:
the the impotence of proofreading

Woah the KUASSA AMPLICIKATION v1.0 looks very exciting! Will this be freeware aswell?

Paulie Phonick wrote:Congrats on the release! Looking forvard to trying it out ven I get bäck from arbeit :lol:
Exäctly what I've thöught, cän't wait töö :D

dickiefunk wrote:Woah the KUASSA AMPLICIKATION v1.0 looks very exciting! Will this be freeware aswell?
Of course NOT ;).

The crunch sounds from the clean channel are quite good.
I thought about the SS thingy, too. I would change it. I'm german, so I'm closer to this stuff. I got so sensibilized about this stuff in school that it immediately sticks out now.

Shogger
What?

Nahkranoth wrote:Great news indeed, arie!
Have you noticed btw that double "S" in the logo looks somewhat Nazi? :D
Though it kinda counters with the soviet red color :lol:
That looks a lot like the ss runes.

SS:

Kuassa:

I'm not accusing the dev of anything at all. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Others might not take too kindly to the similarities though.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Plus it's got " ass " in the name. I'm offended by that. :hihi:

Anyway just downloaded and I'm going to give this amp a go right now. I'll let you know how it goes..................... :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's actually "U Ass".
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Mahlzeit Jungs :)
I lived in Germany for a number of years and saw how mainstream society definitely frowns upon anything that might refer to the Nazi period in a positive way.
Having said that I'm not German and I did not make the association until you guys did.

Thanks for this plugin! The clean settings are good but I find the more extreme settings too tinny. I'll bee keeping an eye on the full version. :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

nigel_khan wrote:It's actually "U Ass".
Now I'm really offended.

Return to “Effects”