Crysonic Apology

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mactatio wrote:I never read forums, learned about Crysonic's reputation after the fact...bought their bundle for $49 a few days ago, with the intention of using one or two of their plugins.
You joined kvr 8 years ago and you're just now making your first post? That's impressive.

For the love of God can we please get this thread locked ? Any mention of Crysonic is just free advertising for a "company" that in my opinion should be banned from KVR and their (his) products removed from the database......(and yes I know that by bumping the thread I've given Crysonic and his band of sock puppets another minute in the spotlight)..... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I do not think they deserve to be banned from KVR. Some of their plugins are actually quite nice. We have seen a handful of developers come and go with bad attitudes... if they choose that fate, it is up to them and each individual purchaser.

However, even with as cheap as their everything bundle is... I won't but it till it's $20 cheaper, because they ignored my past questions as well.

vaisnava wrote:I do not think they deserve to be banned from KVR.
I do and have for years. If KVR were my toy, Crysonic would be gone so fast it would make your head spin.......but alas it is not.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

+1 to ban them.

And I can't believe, that some people who have read this thread, do actually still think about buying from them.

I've recently bought from "Prodyon" by on-and-off-Dennis, and I got my download links on the same day and more than 7 GB samples and VST's for $15. This is a guy worth of giving him some money. But I never will buy anything from Crysonic after all the problems I've heard of... :x

Hmmm, chime in and give my Crysonic experience at the risk of being ridiculed or just click on? I think I'll choose the former.

I started a thread a few months ago (search for it if you care to read it) about the fact that I got drunk the night before and bought their bundle. The thread was written as a joke, a walk of shame you might say, but 100% true.

That said, I did get the authorization info within 2 days and I do find them useful if not very good. I get that a sh*t ton of people have been burned by them, or so the story goes. But for me, that simply wasn't the case.

twoifbysea wrote:Hmmm, chime in and give my Crysonic experience at the risk of being ridiculed or just click on? I think I'll choose the former.

I started a thread a few months ago (search for it if you care to read it) about the fact that I got drunk the night before and bought their bundle. The thread was written as a joke, a walk of shame you might say, but 100% true.

That said, I did get the authorization info within 2 days and I do find them useful if not very good. I get that a sh*t ton of people have been burned by them, or so the story goes. But for me, that simply wasn't the case.
So you recommend to get drunk before buying something from Crysonics? :lol:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
twoifbysea wrote:Hmmm, chime in and give my Crysonic experience at the risk of being ridiculed or just click on? I think I'll choose the former.

So you recommend to get drunk before buying something from Crysonics? :lol:
I guess, if you'd like. Clearly that's not what I just said though big guy.

I just sprayed my drink through my nose.
Why?

Because I read the title of this thread and just naturally assumed that
Crysonic Apology
was the name of their new plugin.

Makes a certain kind of sense, actually.

biomuse wrote:I just sprayed my drink through my nose.
Why?

Crysonic Apology

Yes, Crysonic Apology could be their new plugin. Its task is to bring silence into the track - you insert it and it mutes the whole track. It's the greatest plugin I've ever seen. Sometimes you have frequency clash and phasing problems, and you insert Crysonic Apology, and everything is silent, even your DAW isn't responding any more... :lol:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
biomuse wrote:I just sprayed my drink through my nose.
Why?

Crysonic Apology

Yes, Crysonic Apology could be their new plugin. Its task is to bring silence into the track - you insert it and it mutes the whole track. It's the greatest plugin I've ever seen. Sometimes you have frequency clash and phasing problems, and you insert Crysonic Apology, and everything is silent, even your DAW isn't responding any more... :lol:
So you've never actually purchased from them? So you're commentary is based solely on what you've read and in your eyes is sufficient ammunition to insult a company you've never actually done business with? So you love the old laughing emoticon? I get it, it's a classic case of lemming syndrome.

Tricky-Loops wrote:Yes, Crysonic Apology could be their new plugin. Its task is to bring silence into the track - you insert it and it mutes the whole track. It's the greatest plugin I've ever seen. Sometimes you have frequency clash and phasing problems, and you insert Crysonic Apology, and everything is silent, even your DAW isn't responding any more... :lol:
:hihi: :hihi: That's a good one!
A revolutionary Plug-In would be: one that integrates interactivity, asking you how you would like your final results. A sort of Power-minded boss Plug-In! 8)

I don't think a shit ton of people have been burned by them. I mean whats the worst complaint? A release delayed? You get customer service 2 days later?

Nokenoku wrote:+1 to ban them.

And I can't believe, that some people who have read this thread, do actually still think about buying from them.
Can you point out the specifics of people who have been burned?

Because I read this thread, and there are a hell of a lot of opinions from people who have not purchased anything from them.

What was your experience?

Return to “Effects”