Crysonic Apology

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I bought the full package August 27, 2012 with the understanding that Crysonic was porting for AAX.

See below...

Hi,

We certainly will be releasing AAX versions however as it is a relatively new format it could be another month or so.

Regards,
Simone
Crysonic

----- Original Message ----- From: <chasephoto@earthlink.net (mailto:chasephoto@earthlink.net)>
To: <support@crysonic.com (mailto:support@crysonic.com)>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 7:26 AM
Subject: General support request

Howdy folks,
Bought The Full Pack a few weeks ago andhad mentioned I run Pro Tools HD Native v10.x.

I got a reply that you folks would be going AAX in a week or two, that was back then.

Is there a plan for the package I bought to be ported to AAX or should I just plan on buying a wrapper?

I would really love a chance to try the plugs and see how they sound!

Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,

John Chase

Now,

I have been without internet access from last early November 2012 till about one week ago, so all the "happy news" I am reading here is news to me!

Me thinks some one owes me a full refund of the $55.00 I paid plus any fees incurred.

A free plug from a developer who does not support my DAW is kinda useless...

Especially since the whole package sells for $20 something less than I paid.

I guess I should feel good that I could support Crysonic in the dark hours of startup. :D

Somehow though, after several e-mails like the one above I just feel lied to, which seriously bums me out.

I was very psyched to check out some exciting new plugs...

The GUIs look very nice!
What was that???

Products stay in demo mode after activation, add little or nothing to processed audio, and they're "customer service" is really just a sarcastic, straight-faced, monotonous JOKE.
Last edited by GearBeerBear on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And it begins again :hihi:

Do they still have the legendary customer service that makes people cry? :o

Threatening and insulting me would hardly count as customer service.

GearBeerBear wrote:Products stay in demo mode after activation, add little or nothing to processed audio, and they're "customer service" is really just a sarcastic, straight-faced, monotonous JOKE.

well why not post what you sent to them for them to say that? Not a crysonic fan at ALL (as much as i have dissed them in the past even I was tempted at 28 bucks for absolutely everything they make though but in the end said no as i simply don't trust them for challenge/response, simple serial i probably would have said yes)...

anyway regardless i just can't see them saying for absolutely nothing? Did you get your money back? All the facts please to make it fair.

GearBeerBear wrote:Threatening and insulting me would hardly count as customer service.

*cough*
Am I having a deja vu here?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:
GearBeerBear wrote:Threatening and insulting me would hardly count as customer service.

*cough*
Am I having a deja vu here?
hibidy wrote:And it begins again :hihi:
It's the gift that keeps on giving :hihi:

I got a full refund-here's my email:

Dear Mommy, these plugins are doing wrongs! Gimme some cupcakes! I did all my chores.

Love, Timmy
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:I got a full refund-here's my email:

Dear Mommy, these plugins are doing wrongs! Gimme some cupcakes! I did all my chores.

Love, Timmy
:lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Yay!!!!!

You newcomers just joined the Crysonic Apology thread...wherein one sees they never changed.

I view them as scam city now
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Damn, it's December 24th, and the Crysonic guy forgot to start his Christmas sale... :x :P

I'd be pissed too. I don't agree with the sentiments about "fair" and such, they made their bed long ago.....I wouldn't recommend these to the worst internet bully.

I buy a bundle from them every month or so.
Just so their hope doesnt die, and the suffering is prolonged.
:shrug:
ImageImageImageImage

:lol:

Return to “Effects”