Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LoudMax

Hi there,
i've updated my VST/AU/Winamp Plugin LoudMax to version 1.12:

Download

Release notes v1.12:

- Improved transparency. Transients and punch will retain more precise.
- 64bit versions
- GUI-less Windows VST version

Please write your comments.
Last edited by LoudMax on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thanx, downloaded.

Shogger
What?

Thanks to this plugin. Surprised it's not more popular than it is, maybe it needs some ugly hardware bolts and flashing tube lights to woo the common man.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Thanks for the plug-in!

Thanks!

This compressor has a very nice GUI - I like it.
For me it needs time to check how it works - but
I'll do this as soon as possible ... :)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

RunBeerRun wrote:Thanks to this plugin. Surprised it's not more popular than it is, maybe it needs some ugly hardware bolts and flashing tube lights to woo the common man.
So true :hihi:

Thanks for the plugin!

Cheers
Dennis

Dude, THANK YOU SO MUCH. This plug in (in any of it's development stages so far) has been a life saver / time saver on some of the "less important" projects where I can just slap on a EQ and then BOOST TO THE MAX :hyper:

Very handy and user friendly, you just can't go wrong.

Cheers
-GeorgeZ
Eternitysound VST Banks

yay! one of my fav freebies got updated! thanks so much!
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

Thank you so much

RunBeerRun wrote:maybe it needs some ugly hardware bolts and flashing tube lights to woo the common man.
Or Boobs................mmmmmmmmmmmm......Boooobs...... :help:

Err, yes....... Thank you. Very easy to use! :)
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

LoudMax was updated again to 1.09 with improvements to the algorithm.

http://loudmax.blogspot.com/

RunBeerRun wrote:Thanks to this plugin. Surprised it's not more popular than it is, maybe it needs some ugly hardware bolts and flashing tube lights to woo the common man.
Serious question RBR, and I know this is an old post, but what is your bone to pick with people in general? It's really as though you've got a problem with the way everybody is making or using plugins, comes across as a broad bitterness toward everybody and I don't understand it at all.

To the topic, this looks like a cool tool, always nice to see some cross-platform freeware that actually hangs around and that the developer supports beyond the initial release. I'm working on something kind of pseudo-industrial with a guitar plugged into a neat fuzz into a DI, synthy and vaguely inspired by Daft Punk era house. It calls for some real smashing and for the first time in my ownership of the plugin, T-Racks 3's Brickwall isn't giving me the flavor I'm after at all, in any of its modes. Probably because I have a lot of distortion going on already, but I'm having trouble getting the mix to gel with my usual tricks. So - I'll try this on the track, looks neat, seems quite simple to use, and in any case, thanks very much for the freebie and for continuing to improve it :)

futurefields wrote:LoudMax was updated again to 1.09 with improvements to the algorithm.

http://loudmax.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reminding this plug-in for me, I had better results than psp xenon for a specific song with this.

Agreed wrote:
Serious question RBR, and I know this is an old post, but what is your bone to pick with people in general? It's really as though you've got a problem with the way everybody is making or using plugins, comes across as a broad bitterness toward everybody and I don't understand it at all.

To the topic, this looks like a cool tool, always nice to see some cross-platform freeware that actually hangs around and that the developer supports beyond the initial release. I'm working on something kind of pseudo-industrial with a guitar plugged into a neat fuzz into a DI, synthy and vaguely inspired by Daft Punk era house. It calls for some real smashing and for the first time in my ownership of the plugin, T-Racks 3's Brickwall isn't giving me the flavor I'm after at all, in any of its modes. Probably because I have a lot of distortion going on already, but I'm having trouble getting the mix to gel with my usual tricks. So - I'll try this on the track, looks neat, seems quite simple to use, and in any case, thanks very much for the freebie and for continuing to improve it :)
Maybe I mis-interpreted the comment, but I gathered from his comment that he really likes the plug-in, and that he feels like people here sometimes don't recognize/appreciate good quality plug-ins unless they have beautiful GUIs that look like hardware. I didn't find this too negative..... :shrug:

I'm a little guilty of being that way myself--looking for beautiful GUIs, that is.... :oops:

--Sean

BigTick Rhino has been a bit fussy with volume in my setup; as a lot of presets are of low volume. This plugin solves that, so I will be using this on those Rhino tracks just to adjust the gain without clipping worries. Nice work as it's easy to use and just gives successful results.
Last edited by sunhome on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”