LoudMax 1.12 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LoudMax

Given that the current revision is v1.10, shouldn't the thread be renamed? :D
My music is a fusion of jazz and funk. It's called "Junk"

zeep wrote:How much latency does this limiter have then?
Latency is fixed at 1.25ms, which is not VERY much I think.
tropicalontour wrote:Given that the current revision is v1.10, shouldn't the thread be renamed? :D
Would make sense. Can I do that somehow?

Thanks! LoudMax is installed on both my daw's :)

LoudMax wrote:
tropicalontour wrote:Given that the current revision is v1.10, shouldn't the thread be renamed? :D
Would make sense. Can I do that somehow?
You should Edit your first post and change the topic title there . :)

Done.

I've always liked the near zero latency, I finally stopped using my JB Barricade Pro. I've gotten into per-track maximizing, works great with bass guitar.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

best freeware limiter / loudness maximizer. no doubt ! incredible algos :)
i became really lazy using it at mastering chain. :)))
Thank you !!!

I agree with everyone. This is my favorite maximizer. :-)

Thank you LoudMax!!!

--Sean

Incredible plug-in!

I get so much mileage out of this. I want to use it for some per-track heavy compression but I need more precision, have you considered coding in mid/side and/or multi-band operation? I would pay money for LoudMax Pro with
1. Separate mid/side operation
2. Adjustable four-band crossover with pre-level and compression threshold (the four bands being lowpass, mids crossover, highs crossover, highpass).

And by "I would pay money," I don't mean I'd throw you ten bucks, I mean that would be really useful tool that would replace several plugins that I have trouble getting to work well together, and it would command a professional tool's price.

I know that's asking to turn a simple tool into a complex tool, but it would be mega useful for me and I figure given the response you've got so far from people with access to good commercial limiting software, maybe I'm not the only one.

Great little plug. We really are spoilt these days...
no sig

Much KUDOS for this free plug. Useful all over the place. It's great having tools you drop in, set one thing, and move on. Sometimes having 10 buttons and controls creates a side track from the creativity at hanb. Not here. It does what you want without fear of distortion, quickly and you can move on. I have been recommending it to everybody.

wwjd wrote:Much KUDOS for this free plug. Useful all over the place. It's great having tools you drop in, set one thing, and move on. Sometimes having 10 buttons and controls creates a side track from the creativity at hanb. Not here. It does what you want without fear of distortion, quickly and you can move on. I have been recommending it to everybody.
This is definitely the one to beat now. :tu:
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Agreed wrote: I would pay money for LoudMax Pro
I would pay money for it as it is right now. :D

Is there a donation button or something?

TristezaOrange wrote:
Agreed wrote: I would pay money for LoudMax Pro
I would pay money for it as it is right now. :D

Is there a donation button or something?
There is a donation button at http://loudmax.blogspot.com :)

@Agreed
Actually LoudMax is just my winter hobby. I have a full time job and a girl and friends....
So I'm sorry, but I think expanding LoudMax to a real multiband tool would exceed my spare time atm.
But maybe in the distant future...

-Thomas

Return to “Effects”