Variety of Sound NastyDLA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1o wrote:
bootsie wrote:There are still no Mac plans for the moment.
NastyDLA is not modeled after any specific device so please reprieve me with those "does it sounds like .." requests.
Though it offers some coloring options to obtain quite different timbres.
In an upcoming Blog article I'm going to write in depth about its technical architecture ...
Mac would be great!
Not free, but if you haven't yet, check out Soundtoys' Echoboy.
You are currently reading my signature.

Any plans to make nastyvcs work at 96khz?

about my echoplex comment, I was just using a popular example of real tape echo like an RE 201 or WEM Copicat. when you hear those, there's a certain non-linear "life" to them that seems to be missing in many plugins--in the same way that amp sims are beginning to sound less digital. I ran across Ferric TDS and hope to try it someday based on all the good hearsay round these parts

jtn191 wrote:about my echoplex comment, I was just using a popular example of real tape echo like an RE 201 or WEM Copicat. when you hear those, there's a certain non-linear "life" to them that seems to be missing in many plugins--in the same way that amp sims are beginning to sound less digital. I ran across Ferric TDS and hope to try it someday based on all the good hearsay round these parts
Ferric is fecking legit. Bootsie's plugs are literally the best free ones out there IMO.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

rifftrax wrote:
jtn191 wrote:about my echoplex comment, I was just using a popular example of real tape echo like an RE 201 or WEM Copicat. when you hear those, there's a certain non-linear "life" to them that seems to be missing in many plugins--in the same way that amp sims are beginning to sound less digital. I ran across Ferric TDS and hope to try it someday based on all the good hearsay round these parts
Ferric is fecking legit. Bootsie's plugs are literally the best free ones out there IMO.
True that.

In many cases they exceed their commercial equivalents,in terms of sonic integrity and useability. Quite frankly,it's amazing that they achieve this at such an attractive price point (free!).

Astounding.

Having heard the short demo,I await the release of the Nasty Dla,with more enthusiasm than is probably becoming in a man my age. :hihi:

Now,to hear his take on the classic analog filter effect,like Fabfilter Volcano (a personal fave),would be something else...

And surely a logical next step.
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

Are we there yet?! :hyper:

metamorphosis wrote:Any plans to make nastyvcs work at 96khz?
Are there any problems with 96kHz? I'm not aware of that.

Btw, there is a rather new support page on my Blog where incidents can be reported and discussed.

nice weekend,
bootsie
follow me on Image

follow me on Image

Thanks for the notes there, and I'll see you at the premiere-

+1 Reckon this is gonna be HECTIC ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

variety of sound wrote:NastyDLA is a Windows x32 release for VST compatible applications and will be available as freeware early November.
:hyper: :wheee:

cant wait for this!!!

Its out!!

gonna give it spin right now :)

Released!

bump

Return to “Effects”