Variety of Sound NastyDLA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

standalone wrote:Maybe becuse it's unlikely that there is a DC this year.
Surely there will be a DC at some point (2011/2012!?). But I'm glad he didn't wait.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Yeah, very generous of him!.

another example

Plucks&DLA

here are two synths, each with its own NastyDLA setting (different delay modes and times), after a few bars I automated the feedback and the "color" parameter for both instances

btw, here is the dry part

VSTJuNkiE wrote:
TristezaOrange wrote:Hot damn!!

:hihi:
:hihi: :lol:

Hey Bootsie thanks you are the best :D
I know the bestest of the better english!

Hey Bootsie,

You've really outdone yourself this time. This thing is already replacing Echo Boy for some duties.

THANK you.

Truly great work.

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Cheers.

:)

Many applaudings and much enthusiastic revelry on the release of this amazing freebie! Tried it on vocals, guitar and synths so far... and it puts so many commercial efforts to shame. Great and awe-inspiring work, thanks a ton!

DELETED

audiodob wrote:
fr4ncesco wrote:another example

Plucks&DLA

here are two synths, each with its own NastyDLA setting (different delay modes and times), after a few bars I automated the feedback and the "color" parameter for both instances

btw, here is the dry part
Hmm the delay is definitely cool, but it sounds like the overall sound loses punch
:?:

good point, but this is definitely my fault
a more sparse arrangement (example: less notes in the riffs) and more clever automation would show it better

Thanks to all your feedback so far :oops:

I really would love to hear more stuff on how youre gonna (ab)use this one :)
follow me on Image

Thanks! 8) :tu:

Cool!!
Just in time for my new Pink Floyd/Ayreon/Barclay James Harvest influenced project :D
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Great! Just been making one of those "berlin modular" -esque sequences, pure joy to use, very satisfying sound!

Thank you x 1.000.000!!!!! :love:

Thank you for your time and effort. I played with this a little last night and it sounds great as always :D

Thanks very much for this plug.

BTW, are we supposed to use it only on mono sources? Stereo tracks produce a lot of strange noise (with the chorus knob engaged). :?:

Return to “Effects”