MultiFreek Install and Find Tool

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NAS wrote:Tanks for the heads up
I was just about to try this
Wont bother now ( I know exactly where my VST folder is thanks very much hahah)
Shame because i have been looking for something exactly like this at the right price :(

NAS
Yes, this site was a right place to post the submission, surely.

Okay,

1. to fanfarecircuit:

I'm trying to reproduce the crash on WinXP x64 + Podium 2.39 Demo... Works fine. The same for WinXP x86 + Podium 2.39 Demo. Vista x64 + Podion 2.39 Demo - also seems to work fine.

Was it a heavy project you added 6 multifreeks to? What was the OS? You've just said it was Win x64.

2. to everybody

I see you guys a bit dislike the installer, don't you? ;) Then there is a bare DLL you can try:
http://www.ufo-scientific.com/sites/def ... .win32.dll

not even zipped )

hq9000 wrote: 1. to fanfarecircuit:

I'm trying to reproduce the crash on WinXP x64 + Podium 2.39 Demo... Works fine. The same for WinXP x86 + Podium 2.39 Demo. Vista x64 + Podion 2.39 Demo - also seems to work fine.

Was it a heavy project you added 6 multifreeks to? What was the OS? You've just said it was Win x64.
windows 7 x64. podium 2.39. the 32bit demo from your site.

not at all a heavy load on the project. 3 audio tracks with kjaerhus geq7, one audio track with an instance of amplitube 3, one midi track using samplemoog, one midi track using minimonsta, one midi track using drumaxx. i inserted your plug on all tracks but the drumaxx track and it crashed upon opening the gui... worked for maybe 3 seconds before my video froze and i lost my keyboard/mouse.

i did not turn off microsoft essentials virus protection as i usually do, because i was just quickly testing your plug... that's about the only difference to my normal workflow.

system specs 2.26 i5, 6 gigs ram, 2 320 gb 7200 internal drives...

i wish i could be more help, but i'm not risking that sort of crash again.

fanfarecircuit wrote: i inserted your plug on all tracks but the drumaxx track and it crashed upon opening the gui... worked for maybe 3 seconds before my video froze and i lost my keyboard/mouse.
So, do you mean that you've actually seen a window with 6 graphs for a couple of seconds before everything stalled?

hq9000 wrote:
fanfarecircuit wrote: i inserted your plug on all tracks but the drumaxx track and it crashed upon opening the gui... worked for maybe 3 seconds before my video froze and i lost my keyboard/mouse.
So, do you mean that you've actually seen a window with 6 graphs for a couple of seconds before everything stalled?
yes... a few seconds... maybe only 1 or 2, very quickly.

hq9000 wrote:2. to everybody

I see you guys a bit dislike the installer, don't you? ;) Then there is a bare DLL you can try:

not even zipped )
Now we're talking, good job mate ;)
Eternitysound VST Banks

hq9000 wrote: 2. to everybody

not even zipped )
Brilliant support there hq9000
Looking forward to trying this out heavily :)

NAS
Omerta

i tried MultiFreek and it performed flawlessly on my AMD dualcore machine running Windows XP.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

hq9000 wrote:2. to everybody

not even zipped )
Thanks, I'll give it a go. It seems a handy tool at a great price but it's always the last 10% that makes for success.

You might want to zip it though as some firewalls block program files.

Cheers,
Nigel

Ran flawlessly here
XP SP2 2 ghz celeron laptop (Shit gfx chipset) Reaper 0.2% CPU

I will be recommending this to everyone if you can implement some kind of inteligent meter adding, by this i mean when you add so many graphs that they are off the bottom of the screen , some way to flip em to a new column
This thing would be completely unbeatable and on every channel in my mixes
Exactly what i was looking for and at a great price too :D
I will be buying this but that column thing would take it right over the edge for me

NAS
Omerta

It works fine in FL studio 9.6 beta. I tried it with Session Drummer 2 where I put each drum to a different out and then viewed them separately in MultiFreek. Really handy for compressing and EQing individual drums. Nicely combines with DDMF's NoLimit.

You have a sale.

EDIT: I had a problem paying but it's a FastSpring issue as it didn't like my card. I'll try again in the week.
Last edited by khanyz on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NAS wrote:
Brilliant support there hq9000

NAS
Exact i can't say better.
Ok this tool is great already at this stage for me and, to encourage future developments, I bought a license. The plug i use in this case, MultiInspectorF. is a little outdated now with MultiFreek2. Great!

Btw and because i am one to ask just for the dll, and thanks for that, now i have my licence key and the register faq say:
To register your copy, please go to (Start Menu)->(UFO-Scientific)->(MultiFreek2)->(Registration) and copy-paste the license key into supplied dialog window.

Note: If you don't yet have your MultiFreek2 installed, you need to install it fist to get access to the registration facility.
How can i register without the install procedure?

Thanks in advance...

Lo- wrote:
Note: If you don't yet have your MultiFreek2 installed, you need to install it fist to get access to the registration facility.
How can i register without the install procedure?

Thanks in advance...[/quote]

Hi,

The situation is as follows: registration is performed via RegistrationTool - the .exe that gets installed as a part of installation procedure.

So if you copy a dll directly - the registartion tool doesn't get installed.

I anticipated this question when offering the "bare" dll to download. Now I'm reworking/fixing the installer. Will let you know when I'm finished, in a few days, hopefully.

Until then - I think you can leave with this for a while. The nag screen shows 1 out of 10 times you load you project - not that much trouble, I hope.

Thanks for your feedback!

hq9000 wrote:
Until then - I think you can leave with this for a while. The nag screen shows 1 out of 10 times you load you project - not that much trouble, I hope.

Thanks for your feedback!
Absolutely no prob with this, and your super quick support and open minded is much appreciated...

Greetings

A picture is worth a thousand discourses :D

I used it no prblem. It works well enough. Need a larger (wider) display though. Very nice. But I don't like the folder scanning either.

Return to “Effects”