2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

or he could have the transport/virtual keyboard open, which always intercepts keystrokes.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

one thing that has taken a step backwards is the filter sliders are missing. So the quick 2-finger scroll on the Macbook trackpad is now a deep-click (which sucks balls, especially for sufferers of carpel tunnel), and dragging the little circles seems to take forever!!!! The scaling is way out of the ballpark. Is there any way you could add mouse scroll/trackpad support for each circle?? pretty please? The sliders on v1 are so quick and easy to use!

SJ_Digriz wrote:or he could have the transport/virtual keyboard open, which always intercepts keystrokes.
No he doesn't :) but an interesting idea

I have treble checked everything and the issue persists. I am actually using the VST2.4 version as I checked in plugin manager. Other plugins work normally i.e. I can type numbers in, it is just in Breeze. It is not a huge issue but it is a bit annoying trying to set some values via dials e.g. the mix. We really need someone else running latest cubase under windows 10 64 bit to give it a test

sqigls wrote:one thing that has taken a step backwards is the filter sliders are missing. So the quick 2-finger scroll on the Macbook trackpad is now a deep-click (which sucks balls, especially for sufferers of carpel tunnel),

I understand changing filter option requires an extra click now to goto the zoom view for more filter details. that's true. the idea is most casual users won't even change the filter-type. they will just adjust gain/freq of settings of filters in existing presets. And preset designers and advanced uses will appreciate all the extra detail on the zoom view. but maybe we can introduce a custom filter menu pop-up from right-click or something on the main view so that filter choices are accessible from the main page too. This would then be the same amount of physical actions as before.
sqigls wrote: and dragging the little circles seems to take forever!!!! The scaling is way out of the ballpark.
what size GUI pref are you using? are you on a retina display?

the horizontal position of circle, should follow your mouse-movement exactly. does it not?

vertical position will not track exactly as vertical motion does different things depending on filter type.

let me know what gui size etc so I can check.

sqigls wrote: Is there any way you could add mouse scroll/trackpad support for each circle?? pretty please? The sliders on v1 are so quick and easy to use!

we'll have to think about it. scroll-wheel etc does work for knobs and sliders, but in order for it to work, the mouse has to hover over the target knob/slider. In these cases it is no problem bc the knob/slider position does not move. In the case of the circles, if you use mouse-wheel to move on, soon it will no longer be under the mouse position, and then the logic of when to engage such behavior is broken.

on the zoom view, mouse-wheel DOES work for all the numeric values on the right. Maybe that works for you?

Keith99 wrote: I have treble checked everything and the issue persists. I am actually using the VST2.4 version as I checked in plugin manager. Other plugins work normally i.e. I can type numbers in, it is just in Breeze. It is not a huge issue but it is a bit annoying trying to set some values via dials e.g. the mix. We really need someone else running latest cubase under windows 10 64 bit to give it a test
ok, we checked on win10, and we can reproduce this. good find! we'll fix it. :tu:

Oh good. I mean good that it was not me going mad :)

thanks

Keith99 wrote:Oh good. I mean good that it was not me going mad :)

thanks
Not mutually exclusive. :hihi:

Keith99 wrote:Oh good. I mean good that it was not me going mad :)

thanks
Denis was able to fix this. thanks again for the good find. :tu:

Any way to disable/enable the effect of Damp and EQ from the main view? If not, well, I want it...

Hi Andy Just a quick note (hoping you can fix this). Maschine users see Breeze2 under a seperate folder to the other 2CAudio products, guessing a metadata issue hopefully easy to fix?
Breeze2 shows up as manufacturer 2CAudio whereas the others 2C-Audio. Would be nice to seem them all grouped togther in the plugin dropdown menu within Maschine. all the plugins are installed in the same sub folder.
(Have the same issue with G-Sonique, although they have 3 variations!)
Thanks
M

e@rs wrote:Any way to disable/enable the effect of Damp and EQ from the main view? If not, well, I want it...
Maybe possible together with the hypothetical popup filter menu from the main view...

MFXxx wrote:Hi Andy Just a quick note (hoping you can fix this). Maschine users see Breeze2 under a seperate folder to the other 2CAudio products, guessing a metadata issue hopefully easy to fix?
Breeze2 shows up as manufacturer 2CAudio whereas the others 2C-Audio. Would be nice to seem them all grouped togther in the plugin dropdown menu within Maschine. all the plugins are installed in the same sub folder.
(Have the same issue with G-Sonique, although they have 3 variations!)
Thanks
M

This was discussed earlier in the thread. We are simply moving all plugs to the new no-hyphen "2CAudio" name. All plugs will be found here as soon as we update them all next...

Cheers for that. Hadn't trawled through the thread apologies :*)

Stepping through 14 presets from my upcoming preset expansion for Breeze 2 which use the chamber algos, input source is an ascending glissando played on my Celtic harp. The first glissando is dry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6LAai2Kqk

I'm messing with one of my favorite Voyager patches and the updated "simply better" presets. On the FX patches, I'm just wondering if there is a way to get pseudo shimmer results? For example I've currently got the Nander's Dream doing the shift thing. But, it's lacking overtone emphasis. I've monkeyed around and can't quite get there. Any suggestions?
https://soundcloud.com/jmcecil/nanders-patch

Return to “Effects”