2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Andrew Souter wrote:
Tp3 wrote:Andrew,

Are those (fantastic) numbers you posted above are achievable also on a PC ? (maybe test with someone who has a 7820x machine)
Yes absolutely. This particular CPU should be faster than the iMac Pro base model.

Densis is using the 6-core model of this cpu.

This Skylake-X line is really excellent.
I'm also contemplating getting this CPU when I'll upgrade my machine, but heard there are issues with the heat transfer because of the thermal paste between the die and the IHS, which acts like a bottleneck. So the CPU stays pretty hot, no matter what type of fancy CPU cooler one uses. I'm by no means an expert, so I read.

I didnt test it yet.

But dor what elements/type of music would u use/suggest this synth for?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:I didnt test it yet.

For synths look elsewhere. This is a reverb.

CalypsoFunkTango, Death Metal, Dodecaphonic Salsa, Ambient Hardrock, Stochastic New Age.

ya, those are some pretty rad genres! the last one might require Kaleidoscope also though! :D

Beatworld wrote: Is there a newer version than 2.0.3 ?
No. 2.0.3 is the newest.

(what is potentially confusing is at the moment, the win version uses the updated factory preset folder names, and the OSX version does not -- but only the folder names are different everything else including folder contents is exactly the same.).

to give an honest answer: everything.

Breeze is a VERY universal product. Basically everyone and anyone working in ANY form of music/audio production would benefit from Breeze. As I said somewhere earlier in the thread, if you went to NAMM and looked at the 100k or more people who attend from basically every corner of the music/audio world, every single one of them could get some benefit from Breeze.

This isn't marketing fluff. I don't say such things for Kaleidoscope for example, as it is a very specific product and has a specific market. But Breeze 2 is a very broad product that should appeal to absolute beginners as well as the highest level pro mix engineers and scoring people who need 100 instances per project.

and it is completely style agnostic.

I am a wannabe producer on a budget and live from salary to salary. Therefore, I wanted to ask!: For how long will the sale of Breeze go on? :)

I've been sitting here for the last 15 minutes just putting pads through this and flicking through the presets, it's incredible. It sounds like an entire new synth layer rather than just reverb, It's got a life all of it's own. For my wants this is a perfect fit, in a way nothing else has been before.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

What is the best option to buy it now? On the official page?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

BeeDog wrote:I am a wannabe producer on a budget and live from salary to salary. Therefore, I wanted to ask!: For how long will the sale of Breeze go on? :)
Thanks for the question. March 31 is the last day of the intro offer. :tu:

Caine123 wrote:What is the best option to buy it now? On the official page?
yes, this is the ONLY way:

https://www.designersound.com/18-breeze

Aiynzahev wrote:I've been sitting here for the last 15 minutes just putting pads through this and flicking through the presets, it's incredible. It sounds like an entire new synth layer rather than just reverb, It's got a life all of it's own. For my wants this is a perfect fit, in a way nothing else has been before.
Great! Thanks for the compliments. :tu:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i dont get any sound off breeze 2.0 with fl12 :/

Return to “Effects”