2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

krankyone wrote:No crash, but failed plug-in scan at startup with this message:
"Failed to find suitable audio plug-in module for target cpu (CPU ISA = 6). Plug-In will not load."
Same here. Reaper 5.7, WaveLab Ess 9.

Intel S1156 Core i5 750 2.66GHz Quad Core CPU
Gigabyte S1156 GA-P55-UD3 Core i5 Motherboard
DDR3 12GB 1333MHz RAM
EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB GDDR5 SC
Windows 7 64bit
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

simmo75 wrote:Hi Andrew, has the website installer been updated too or just this demo?

Cheers.

yes :tu:

Played live on video: processing multi-sampled singing bowls (Falcon/Scattered Entity) with Breeze 2 Beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwCI0hGHjo

krankyone wrote: "Failed to find suitable audio plug-in module for target cpu (CPU ISA = 6). Plug-In will not load."
This is a *correct* message. It is not an error. It means your CPU does not have AVX instructions. Your CPU is pre 2011 basically, and has only SSE support.

We are exploring SSE. We expect it will be possible soon-ish. Then the plug will work for you.

So it seems based on very preliminary info from a few cases, that we will be able to *unofficially* support Win7, and there is a very-high to almost-certain chance we will support SSE as well.

Therefore it seems almost everyone who has posted previously will be able to use it. And of course as systems are updated Breeze 2.0 will be ready for you, as we are heavily optimized already for the next 5 years of CPU tech! :tu:
Last edited by Andrew Souter on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Andrew

So no expectation I will be testing before this sale is over? Or is SSE closer than I think?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

We don't expect SSE to take a ton of time... we'll see...

Sampleconstruct wrote:Played live on video: processing multi-sampled singing bowls (Falcon/Scattered Entity) with Breeze 2 Beta.
holly molly that sounds insane! am I crazy, or is the sense of depth/image just next level stuff?

serious question actually. part of the pre-release is to get feedback on the sound of course, as that is what matters most... I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

I'm also actually a bit jealous Simon bc you et al will prob get more time than me to thoroughly explore all the potential preset space in the next few weeks... all the biz admin stuff takes time away from my ablity to enjoy my own work. :? making web banners etc, simply ain't as fun as creating and listening to results like that. :clap: I want to make some music with it!

wow! :o

Andrew Souter wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Played live on video: processing multi-sampled singing bowls (Falcon/Scattered Entity) with Breeze 2 Beta.
holly molly that sounds insane! am I crazy, or is the sense of depth/image just next level stuff?

serious question actually. part of the pre-release is to get feedback on the sound of course, as that is what matters most... I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

I'm also actually a bit jealous Simon bc you et al will prob get more time than me to thoroughly explore all the potential preset space in the next few weeks... all the biz admin stuff takes time away from my ablity to enjoy my own work. :? making web banners etc, simply ain't as fun as creating and listening to results like that. :clap: I want to make some music with it!

wow! :o
Well, life's a bitch and then you die :)
I just have to return to Breeze 2 at least once a day making new presets which I can then use in real projects and sample-process sessions.

Andrew Souter wrote: So it seems based on very preliminary info from a few cases, that we will be able to *unofficially* support Win7 ...
:tu:

Thanks. It may seem backwards but my dedicated studio Win7 machine works great with perfect storm.

Win7
I-7 3.4 ghz
16 gb ram
4 TB on 3 drives
Cubase 9

I was wondering about the CPU. I've wanted a new Mac Pro for some time but never got a good feel for the current machines. Maybe 2018 will be the year we see new Mac Pros (or I move to a PC).
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

Crashing for me on Studio One V3, and Live 9 - Win7 64bit, i7 2600K.
I'll take 'unofficial' support over nothing!

Happy to hear reports that it's functional on win7, esp. considering Breeze is my fave 2CA reverb. Will test it myself tonight.

Its an impressive reverb and you make it very attractive at $50 for 2cAudio customers.

I have two questions, can you turn off the pitch shifting that occurs?
My guess is no, its apart of the inherent design of the reverb, no harm in asking. :)

Can you add the ability to sync with the host tempo in the modulation section?

?_?

On another note, I do wish devs teased us more with whats in development.
If I knew whats coming in advance, I'd hold off on other purchases - decisions, decisions. :)

Thanks guys. All crashes seem GUI related.

GUI is 100% procedural now as mentioned. We don't use any images in our GUIs any more, which is how we can offer many size variations and infinite color variations now. It's also why the plug still loads instantly even at huge sizes.

But of course, all this is new tech for us, and there are a bunch of variables across all platforms/hosts as always. Hence the "Pre Release Beta", and special deal during this phase as we receive feedback. Community feedback has always been a big part of every product we release, and it really helps make our products what they are today. We appreciate it!

Everglide wrote:Its an impressive reverb and you make it very attractive at $50 for 2cAudio customers.
Thanks! :tu:
Everglide wrote: I have two questions, can you turn off the pitch shifting that occurs?
My guess is no, its apart of the inherent design of the reverb, no harm in asking. :)
Try the "A" mod mode. And of course you can reduce modDepth and modRate. And you can of course disable modulation completely with the mod enable/disable button that have the "power" symbol on it.
Everglide wrote: Can you add the ability to sync with the host tempo in the modulation section?
well, we don't really think of Breeze too much as a special FX product. I suppose it can reach fairly deeply into that territory due to the wide range of some parameters, but it's main goal is verb, so prob not on this topic... it's too easy to offend some users who will assume it is purely an FX product if we allow much crazy FX stuff. B2 can go much deeper into FX territory. We want Breeze to remain simple.

But it seems Simon is already finding some interesting and unexpected FX possilbilies I didn't quite imagine myself. I guess that is why he is a genius sound-designer. :tu:
Everglide wrote: On another note, I do wish devs teased us more with whats in development.
If I knew whats coming in advance, I'd hold off on other purchases - decisions, decisions. :)
You know, you might start a thread war from other users with that statement. :) I think most users don't like that sort of thing too much. It's very tricky. I've talked things up too early in the past when I truly believed in my soul that they would be done in 1 month, and then 1 year or even 2 years passed. Indeed we have products in development that are completely unrelated to anything we have done so far, that are in exactly that kind of position. Thank god I didn't start talking about them when I thought they would be done. :)

I did talk a bit early about Kaleidoscope, simply bc I was so damn excited about its creative potential myself. But it was prob a bit too early in retrospect.

So in general I try not to talk about things too far in advance. Sometimes I fail though... :dog: but slowly I am learning I think...

Return to “Effects”