2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Ploki wrote: Now if only retina/HiDPI GUI support is enabled
working on it.
Ploki wrote: and APFS naming bug is fixed
still not sure what you mean... details please...

yeah sorry forgot to pop the screenshot
https://imgur.com/a/aleJh

The plugin list is all messed up on High Sierra APFS, makes it really hard to browse presets

wtf is that? :o

that is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen... I'm not entirely sure how if we simply supply a folder with sub-folder names as such:
00 Ambience
01 Classic
02 Hall
03 Chamber
04 Hyper-Plate
05 Colored
06 FX Ambient
07 FX Delay
08 FX Mod
09 FX Filter
(which I just cut/paste from the OSX (Yosemite) finder and it stays in order)

...that AFS can somehow re-order this? Did Apple decide that alpha-numeric sorting was not aligned with Ives' design principles?? :dog:

not quite sure how this is our bug... :help:

but anyway, re-ordered folders does not exactly prevent you from using it, does it?

(the gui artifact stuff above the file list has been fixed)

we will look into it...

does the system file menu stay in order?

i.e. if you click on the preset name from the NAV BAR at the top, are the contents in the popup menu in order?

BTW, what is everyone's fav color theme? I'm debating switching the default color theme to "Dark: Ocean Breeze 2".

blue is slightly more conservative than green I suppose, and we don't want the default choice to scare anyone.

They're not in order either, menu is messed up.
It doesn't prevent me from using it at all, but its a little annoying.

It is on your side unfortunately to fix (because i cant)
Old (un-updated) u-he synths such as ACE have messed up presets, but recent post high sierra releases (repro v1.1) are fine.

But it absolutely has to do with APFS.
Here's something i found completely unrelated to audio apparently suffering the same bug (i hope?):
https://forums.sketchup.com/t/su-2017-m ... w/48171/14

here's related bluecat statement:
https://www.bluecataudio.com/Blog/commu ... atibility/
"– For the plug-ins stored on a SSD, presets lists are not arranged by lexicographical order."
looks like they have issues too
also u-he
https://www.u-he.com/cms/214-high-sierr ... patibility
Maybe urs can tell you how he fixed it. he's a nice guy. :D

Hey, will we be able to make our own skins for Breeze2? (I noticed a Skins folder)

@Andrew _ I can’t import the preset pack I bought under Windows, is this a bug!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

imported fine here on Win10 pro with the last update.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

i really don't care what color it is. I worry about readability. This interface has plenty of contrast, so blue green yellow whatever.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Ploki wrote: But it absolutely has to do with APFS.
ok, cool, thanks for the clues.... we will investigate and fix. (and by "fix", i mean accomdate whatever weirdness was introduced by APFS :wink: )
Ploki wrote: Hey, will we be able to make our own skins for Breeze2? (I noticed a Skins folder)
no. we don't have any images any more as mentioned, so unless you can code exact pixel values and supply us with VERY efficient drawing code, you are out of luck, sorry... if you are a pro GUI designer, or simply very skilled at photoshop etc and have ideas/suggestions for improvements to our GUIs, please feel free to submit png mockups via email, and we can consider the feasibility of any such ideas...

you can completely customize color and save as preferences, and switch between light/dark, but you already know that I guess...

SJ_Digriz wrote:imported fine here on Win10 pro with the last update.
Cheers: I will try reinstalling Breeze2
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:imported fine here on Win10 pro with the last update.
Cheers: I will try reinstalling Breeze2
what version of windows? We've tested it on Win8 and Win10 and have no issues.

Andrew Souter wrote:
timyork wrote:
Andrew Souter wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Oh I thought I qualified since buying Breeze 2 and having everything else (even if I didn't buy them as a pack) but didn't
of course you are. email/pm your real name/email so I can see what is different about your order history. There were some unusual things over the years, and maybe I forgot one..
I think I also qualify for this as I bought Aether, B2, Breeze and Kaleidoscope + expansion packs last Xmas, though not all at once.
When I added the simply better expansion to my cart it didn't show as £0 though..
I've sent an email regarding this to you..
absolutely you do. are you sure you don't see the Voucher, auto-magically appear on the checkout page? you then have to apply it. By clicking once or twice.
Yes, it worked this time. I don't know what happened before.
Thanks Andrew.

Improvising with one of my Zebra pads straight into Breeze 2 reverb using a new preset.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... -lushifyer

Is it not yet possible to save colors in Breeze 2 or am I missing something?
I see a user folder but no save option.

Return to “Effects”