"Molot" VST Compressor (freeware) 0.3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't wait to try this Molot. Thanks Vlad and happy birthday.

vladg wrote:
vladg wrote:Mac version will come soon.
Mac version updated to 0.2.155. Check downloads section:

http://vladgsound.wordpress.com/downloads/
Amazing update! Is it possible to set up (and remember) initial oversampling value. For us which working at 96khz, 4x oversampling is not necessary. 2X is just fine.

If i may add, i liked previous skin better then new one. Is there option to switch to back skin?

Just question, nothing major, not whining, not asking. I am already super happy..

Does the AU version now have a GUI?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

owrks now in ogic 9, but no GUI and especially bad, no meters

bump
no sig

Somebody tried his Clipper plugin yet?
http://vladgsound.wordpress.com/2011/06 ... p-clipper/

Wow! I just tried this compressor for the first time and I'm really impressed! :)
Thanks for your generosity!

Cheers
Dennis

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:owrks now in ogic 9, but no GUI and especially bad, no meters
Works fine with the nice GUI in Digital Performer 7.2.4, OS 10.6.8, as VST wrapped in Plogue Bidule AU plug-in.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Just found out about this plugin today.. downloaded, and seems to be working great in Cubase 6.0.3 Mac 32-bit (OS X 10.6.8 ).
Very nice indeed! Thank you very much for this :)
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

I just tried this out with some of my Rhodes VST's, whoa, this thing is killer!

And people, will you please stop telling the developer to take this commercial? I can't afford a compressor like this! :D

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Vladislav for giving this great comp away. The updates are fantastic, no more distortion with an input signal that's too hot.

I'll second the thanks to Vladislav. This thing is a killer.
Curdle Your Nurdle.

Yep! This is a very special compressor (no other comp sounds like it!) Sigma mode's snap/punch is one of a kind :tu: My absolute favorite compressor for drums that need to be enhanced.

Edit: I really encourage anyone who's really enjoying this fantastic plugin to donate a few bucks to him.

Yup, this plugin is awesome. :D

BIG Thanks!
esoundz name: Helio

Return to “Effects”