ValhallaRoom 1.5.1 Released. New Electric Blue GUI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaRoom

The 1.1.1b11 update of ValhallaRoom is ready for beta testing on OSX.

New features:

- AAX 32/64-bit, for Pro Tools 10/11 compatibility (also installs VST 32/64-bit, AU 32/64-bit, RTAS)
- New reverb mode: Dense Room
- Some minor bug fixes
- Automation improvements

If you own ValhallaRoom and use it on OSX, feel free to check out the beta:

http://www.valhalladsp.com/aax-request-form

You can track the progress of the Valhalla DSP AAX ports here:

http://www.valhalladsp.com/aax-updates

This is a nice post to start off page 100 of this thread. :D

Sean Costello

The 1.1.1b11 update of ValhallaRoom is ready for beta testing on OSX and Windows.

New features:

- AAX 32/64-bit, for Pro Tools 10/11 compatibility (also installs VST 32/64-bit, AU 32/64-bit, RTAS)
- New reverb mode: Dense Room
- Some minor bug fixes
- Automation improvements
- Windows beta (numbered 1.1.1b12, but same code as 1.1.1b11 on OSX)

If you own ValhallaRoom and want to try out the beta, just send me a request here:

AAX Request Form – ValhallaDSP

You can track the progress of the Valhalla DSP AAX ports here:

AAX Progress – ValhallaDSP

w00t, thanks Sean!

nvm.

I can report that this works so far on my Windows system (Windows 7 Reaper 64), and Dense Room is a nice option. Thanks again for the great products Sean!

Edit: They both (VRoom and VVV) work in Sonar x3 64 as well.

Great! Will be buying VVV soon aswell.

I just updated the first post in this thread, as ValhallaRoom version 1.1.1 has been "officially" released, with the latest reverb mode (Dense Room) and AAX for OSX and Windows. I just posted demo versions of the 1.1.1 version as well, which can be found under the Try The Demo tab.

It is also worth noting that valhalladsp.com has moved over to a user account system. If you have purchased a plugin from Valhalla DSP in the past 4+ years, you should be able to log into the user account system with the email address used to purchase the plugin, request a new password (if using for the first time), and download the latest plugin installers and the keyfiles for your plugins. If your user account has any issues (i.e. missing licenses, you've switched emails, your plugins were transfers as opposed to new purchases), just send me an email and I'll get things sorted out for you.

Sean Costello

I've got a new bug that just happened to Vroom. It's opening with a completely transparent gui. It's just a frame window the size of the Vroom gui but inside it just shows what should be behind the window. This happened right after I bought and installed granite from new sonic arts and is happening on a couple of projects that have granite and Vroom. I'll install the update to Vroom as well as the the update for granite which was released today and see if it helps. I'll also report this to new sonic arts. I'll also try all the various graphics options in granite to see if any of them change this problem.

Thanks for the update,
JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Great! Really looking forward to trying the new "Dense Room" mode :)

Ah_Dziz wrote:I've got a new bug that just happened to Vroom. It's opening with a completely transparent gui. It's just a frame window the size of the Vroom gui but inside it just shows what should be behind the window. This happened right after I bought and installed granite from new sonic arts and is happening on a couple of projects that have granite and Vroom. I'll install the update to Vroom as well as the the update for granite which was released today and see if it helps. I'll also report this to new sonic arts. I'll also try all the various graphics options in granite to see if any of them change this problem.

Thanks for the update,
JJ
When you report a bug, please also include pertinent info on your hardware (PC/Mac), System version, host (DAW) and host version.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Today's download of ValhallaRoomWin_V1_1_1.zip is binary identical to the one I already had installed. The exe is from 12/18/2014 1:35:52 am.

Is that what you expect? It's officially released, but the same as the prior release, at least on Windows?

Great stuff BTW, huge fan!

I'm gonna email all that stuff to him in an actual bug report. Just figured I'd throw it out here in case anybody else was experiencing this.

The dense room sounds great on drums. I'm constantly amazed by how awesome all the Valhalla reverbs are. Especially since they are so ridiculously inexpensive.

JJ

dwozzle wrote:Today's download of ValhallaRoomWin_V1_1_1.zip is binary identical to the one I already had installed. The exe is from 12/18/2014 1:35:52 am.

Is that what you expect? It's officially released, but the same as the prior release, at least on Windows?
The full versions were "officially" released to customers on December 24th, 2014, so that build date sounds correct. I consider the plugins "officially" released now, as I finally re-posted demo versions, but all Valhalla customers have had access to the updates for several months.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:
dwozzle wrote:Today's download of ValhallaRoomWin_V1_1_1.zip is binary identical to the one I already had installed. The exe is from 12/18/2014 1:35:52 am.

The full versions were "officially" released to customers on December 24th, 2014, so that build date sounds correct. I consider the plugins "officially" released now, as I finally re-posted demo versions, but all Valhalla customers have had access to the updates for several months.

Sean Costello
Thanks Sean, what I figured, just making sure I'm not confused (about this anyway...).

Return to “Effects”