Opinions about IK Multimedia CSR Classik Studio Reverb please

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gpunk wrote:
Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:All will be revealed in good time. We are still a ways away from it being ready, so it's a little too early to start getting too anxious about it. :wink:
I am pretty sure that IK have created an IOS app to give this same reply worded differently about all their out of date (But still for sale hahahaha) VSTs
There is a room somewhere full of iphoneys and iphads scouring the internet for any mention of IK and giving that reply hahahaha
Nah, we do music apps so far (unless we decide to do Android development, we'll have no choice but to have it lack any real audio capabilities), but maybe one of the devs that do medical manuals and flash card programs and occasionally do some audio will use that experience to create something like you mention. We'll keep pushing forward applying years of actual audio development as much as we can on iOS but continue to work on things like new models for T-RackS coming, a new signature line for AmpliTube mostly done now, 64-bit updates that are coming as Brian has already explained, etc.

so, any news on CSR x64?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

How does middle of next month sound? :D

sounds awesome if it comes to pass :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I love there reverbs the only problem is not 64bit.

jam92189 wrote:I love there reverbs the only problem is not 64bit.
See two posts above yours. :wink:

lotus2035 wrote:
jam92189 wrote:I love there reverbs the only problem is not 64bit.
See two posts above yours. :wink:
YAY FINALLY

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:How does middle of next month sound? :D
:wheee: :phew:

:tu:

i'm a bit wary of believing IKMM's dates as judging from what i've read on KVR for past few years they rarely fulfill their promises, but i'm hopeful nevertheless :-D

Burillo wrote:i'm a bit wary of believing IKMM's dates as judging from what i've read on KVR for past few years they rarely fulfill their promises, but i'm hopeful nevertheless :-D
We've had one hiccup in the process related to this release so it is currently on target after going through that. We'll keep you posted but it is all looking good right now. November is a busy month with a couple of tightly-timed things going on but so far so good!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Burillo wrote:i'm a bit wary of believing IKMM's dates as judging from what i've read on KVR for past few years they rarely fulfill their promises, but i'm hopeful nevertheless :-D
We've had one hiccup in the process related to this release so it is currently on target after going through that. We'll keep you posted but it is all looking good right now. November is a busy month with a couple of tightly-timed things going on but so far so good!
This is great news !! I love IK stuff :D
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Sounds great!!!
Now I'm really pondering to take if off from Marketplace ... :)

jethrobull wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
This is great news !! I love IK stuff :D
Then you'll LOVE what we have in store for you...
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

ObiK wrote:
Then you'll LOVE what we have in store for you...
Sounds exciting , can't wait..... :wheee: :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Effects”