Opinions about IK Multimedia CSR Classik Studio Reverb please

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ObiK wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:Now I'm worried if "more than CSR" means no actual CSR, but a new product. Hopefully CSR plus something new? I just want a 64bit CSR. If it has some new algo's than cool, but I hope it it's core, there is still a simple reverb plug-in (or rather suite of them)...
Definitely CSR, maybe more. Maybe not. Probably awesome though. Soon, very soon.

I'm sorry, Obi and I cannot answer that....

I'm still banking on updated 64bit CSR with the ability to be used as a module within T-RackS alongside a few other new modules.

... They very well could be sending employees to your house with a bucket and a microphone to help you make custom reverbs.

Kontrast13 wrote: ... They very well could be sending employees to your house with a bucket and a microphone to help you make custom reverbs.
It is actually our new "dinner plate reverb" but you have to serve us dinner first. From the picture it looks like Obi could use it.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:and what's coming is more than CSR
Since the name is "CLASSIK studio reverb", what is REALY missing in the suite is obviously a convincing SPRING-reverb, yes, I know this is hard to do, but
there has been plenty time :D

Hope there is a generous upgrade-price, to reward our generous patience,..
HM

I meant more than just CSR

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Kontrast13 wrote: ... They very well could be sending employees to your house with a bucket and a microphone to help you make custom reverbs.
It is actually our new "dinner plate reverb" but you have to serve us dinner first. From the picture it looks like Obi could use it.
I like this idea!
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

ObiK wrote:
I like this idea!
Well from the looks of it in the picture, you could use a solid meal!

Should CSR be working natively in 64-bit Cubase 7? It's still getting wrapped with the 32-bit Bridge here...

Kontrast13 wrote:I'm still banking on updated 64bit CSR with the ability to be used as a module within T-RackS alongside a few other new modules.
Hey!! I guessed right again!! Completely forgot... C'mon guys. Give me a job. I obviously hang around the office enough as it is.

-

You gotta go to Custom Shop and restore gear to get the x64 versions or use the x64 shell module to load them. *cough*

bduffy wrote:Should CSR be working natively in 64-bit Cubase 7? It's still getting wrapped with the 32-bit Bridge here...
Yes. Remember that your previous versions will remain so you'll see the same in existing projects and you'll have separate choices for the 64-bit versions available after you update.

You would use Custom Shop's restore function to get the new versions. I'd do it while your DAW is closed, or restart your DAW afterward.

bduffy wrote:Should CSR be working natively in 64-bit Cubase 7? It's still getting wrapped with the 32-bit Bridge here...
Yes. Remember that your previous versions will remain so you'll see the same in existing projects and you'll have separate choices for the 64-bit versions available after you update.

You would use Custom Shop's restore function to get the new versions. I'd do it while your DAW is closed, or restart your DAW afterward.
Oh, should I be using the Custom Shop interface? the only VSTs I see are in my standard VST plugins folder, and they come up wrapped, whether it's an old or new project.

bduffy wrote:

Oh, should I be using the Custom Shop interface? the only VSTs I see are in my standard VST plugins folder, and they come up wrapped, whether it's an old or new project.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean the "shell" interface but the actual Custom Shop app that you access either from within the "shell" by clicking the Custom Shop button, or you can run the app on its own. Use the restore function in there and you should see the plugins available with the others within your DAW and outside of the "shell"

bduffy wrote:

Oh sorry, I didn't mean the "shell" interface but the actual Custom Shop app that you access either from within the "shell" by clicking the Custom Shop button, or you can run the app on its own. Use the restore function in there and you should see the plugins available with the others within your DAW and outside of the "shell"
Oh...OK, thanks! I thought Custom Shop was just for Amplitube. :)

This is just "Custom Shop", or "T-Racks Custom Shop"?

bduffy wrote: Oh...OK, thanks! I thought Custom Shop was just for Amplitube. :)

This is just "Custom Shop", or "T-Racks Custom Shop"?
Ah now I'm seeing what the confusion may be :)

Custom Shop is the app that allows you to browse, try, and buy the plugins. T-RackS Custom Shop is the program itself that you can run as a "shell" (and in general the name of the actual product/suite). http://www.t-racks.com should explain some more too.

Return to “Effects”