Introducing AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AmpliTube Custom Shop Now Shipping From IK Multimedia
A new tone shopping experience for software plug-ins

IK Multimedia is proud to announce the release of AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop, the updated 3.5 version of IK's leading amp and effects modeling software. The Custom Shop is an entirely new tone shopping experience that is like visiting a real guitar store, but one that is open 24/7 right in the comfort of your own studio. The AmpliTube Custom Shop has the widest offering of legendary, officially certified brands and a price model affordable to anyone for building your truly custom tone.

Every new user can start by downloading a FREE, fully functional version of AmpliTube 3 - both a standalone application and plug-in - with a collection of 24 gear models (9 stomp boxes, 4 amplifiers, 5 cabinets, 3 microphones, 2 rack effects and digital tuner) for recording and mixing in their favorite Mac/Win DAW, for playing on stage or practicing at home.

Then with the new Custom Shop feature - directly accessible within AmpliTube using an online connection - over 200 gear models of stomp boxes, amplifiers, cabinets, microphones and rack effects can be browsed, auditioned and purchased à la carte.

These include officially certified models from legendary guitar and bass brands such as Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Soldano™, Seymour Duncan™, Groove Tubes®, Gallien-Krueger®, Jet City Amplification™, THD®, T-Rex® and many others, with more models and brands coming in the future. Each model can be tested for free (for a period of 2 days every 2 months) before purchase, just like trying out an amp in a physical guitar shop.

Gear models are sold in the Custom Shop using Gear Credits and are priced between 5 and 20 credits each. Gear Credits are sold in packs from a minimum of 20 credits to a maximum of 500 credits, with individual gear models starting as low as $3 each!

With the AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop, now everybody can build their own personal gear collection with a level of customization never seen before and at prices never so affordable.

Current AmpliTube 3 users will be able to download the new 3.5 version for free and have full access to the new Custom Shop as well as many new features: 64-bit plug-in compatibility, an improved preset browser with full graphical display of the rig, 4,000 new "patch" slots that store controller information with the presets, improved integration with IK's range of controllers (like the StealthPedal and StompIO) with full programmability directly from AmpliTube, improved MIDI control, "sequences" for organizing live playing presets and much more.

24 brand new, previously unreleased amp and effects models from Fender™, Orange®, Soldano™, T-Rex® and more are available at the opening of the Custom Shop for previous AmpliTube 3 users to expand their collections using the new à la carte purchase model.

Users of AmpliTube Fender™, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and AmpliTube 2 Live will be able to use all of their existing gear models in the new AmpliTube 3 FREE version which includes the Custom Shop. All the user's gear is available inside the new AmpliTube 3 "shell" which allows users to take advantage of the full features of AmpliTube 3 that were not available in their packages - similar to what was previously done with AmpliTube X-GEAR - as well as access the new Custom Shop to expand their model collections. All other registered IK users will also find AmpliTube 3 FREE in their user area for immediate download.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/amplitubefree

Hey I might finally get into some Amplitube!
I'm getting a new laptop, trying to decide what fun stuff to put on it. This is a great idea.

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:Users of AmpliTube Fender™, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and AmpliTube 2 Live will be able to use all of their existing gear models in the new AmpliTube 3 FREE version which includes the Custom Shop.
And AmpliTube 2 (Full) ?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Great idea. What if you don't have an active internet connection on your recording rig?
Curdle Your Nurdle.

I installed Custom Shop and it added my Fender Studio which is the only Amplitube I own. However the two rack effects, the delay and triangle chorus are no longer part of it. Everything else seems to be there.
Last edited by sergevoluminous on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone else who does not get any access to his / her download area?

Clicking on the downloads button in my account leads back to the same site again (not the DLs).

:?
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

all my amplitube 3 presets except ampeg svx disappeared.
rsp
sound sculptist

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote: a bunch of hype that boils down to buying more names and some minor improvements
Damn I hate buying names (I hate even more companies who want to charge me more for just a name) :? ...has IK not seen all the posts over the internet people make saying "I dont care about models, I care about sound"? This is all about keeping up with the joneses and smiths. Like has been said in the othe thread "if it aint broke" AT3 works for me and is already too bloated for my tastes, I'm not going to add more bloat I probably wont use.

Good luck to IK, but this is not for me :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hello KVR!

I would like to know how can i convert my IK JamPoints into Gear Credits.
And please, tell me it's possible... :wink:

Cheers!

Well, names or no names, 64-bit support is worth it for me. Absolutely ecstatic about that!

Brent
My host is better than your host

koolkeys wrote:Well, names or no names, 64-bit support is worth it for me. Absolutely ecstatic about that!

Brent
I can see that but right now 64 bit is not important to me and when it is I might rethink my line of thinking now...however when I have a need for 64 bit the antithesis of all these models will also be updated and I'll likely keep going in that direction. :shrug:

edit: but as I read it I can update to 3.5 without having to buy more models for free...please correct me if I'm wrong.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Well, I also just happen to think AT3 sounds excellent as well, so it's a win/win for me. I was hoping for some new models, but I'm not disappointed. One more major plug-in of mine that I don't have to wrap! Native support baby!

Brent
My host is better than your host

MountainKing wrote:Anyone else who does not get any access to his / her download area?

Clicking on the downloads button in my account leads back to the same site again (not the DLs).

Are you using Opera? That's what happens when I've tried downloading from IKM with Opera. It works fine with Firefox and presumably IE as well.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

I think AT3 sounds great too...that's my point, I do not need more models...in fact I do not want more models. However keep in mind that my moving last year made a huge difference for me because now I can mic up a cab so I added the Radial re-amper too (passive) and I am an old fart so...:shrug: :hihi:

kingtubby wrote:
MountainKing wrote:Anyone else who does not get any access to his / her download area?

Are you using Opera? That's what happens when I've tried downloading from IKM with Opera. It works fine with Firefox and presumably IE as well.
Thanks for that hint.

No, I'm on Firefox. Maybe I should try IE or Opera.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

Return to “Effects”