DMGAudio Compassion (Launched)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bduffy wrote:Hey man, don't forget the SAW native plugin format. ;)
The what? :o
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

sorry, a little bit late in this thread, but will there be a demo version?
#PassionForHappiness

It's very likely that there will be one like for EQuality
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

30 days, fully featured demo.

Any idea about the price?

very nice...now all i need is the DMG REflection reverb and my toolkit is complete...maybe by Christmas?...
thanks in advance... :wink:

bezusheist wrote:very nice...now all i need is the DMG REflection reverb and my toolkit is complete...maybe by Christmas?...
thanks in advance... :wink:
I think it should be REALverb... :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Is it soup yet ????
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Well, it's thursday, and my "things to do before launch" checklist is down to "finalise presets".

Everything is looking pretty healthy for a release at some point tomorrow, likely afternoon/evening.

Added a few last minute features, like configurable waveform colours/opacity and such.

I'm not dumb enough to imagine we won't add new features as we go (rather: as people figure out great ideas that can improve the product), but I think v1.00 is going to feel very polished; we're already well into the "add preferences for cosmetic nips and tucks" phase.

The testers have been sending me presets that replace all their other compressors, which is a start, but I want to make sure I have a few examples of how mad you can go with it ;)

So, that's this evening's job. Tomorrow I'm going to press "build', upload, take the site live, and start mailing people.

Sorry for the thinking out loud ramble ;)

Dave.
Last edited by DaveGamble on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave have you mentioned what the price will be and what the bundle price will be?

I have prices.

Compassion will see a 10% discount for the next 4 weeks. There'll be a bundle discount, and also anyone who bought EQuality before today gets a further discount (as a thanks for supporting DMGAudio early on).

Full price: £149.99
Bundle price (EQuality+COMPassion): £225
EQuality owner's price: £112.50

This month:
Full price: £135
Bundle price (EQuality+COMPassion): £212
EQuality owner's price: £101

Dave.

can i buy equality now and qualify?

ttoz wrote:can i buy equality now and qualify?
If you hurry. You have two hours.

Obviously the point was to say thanks to people who bought in early, but I'll honour it.

Dave.

DaveGamble wrote:If you hurry. You have two hours.
I say that not to hurry you, but because midnight tonight is coded into the website code that determines the discount. I may be off by a few hours if it's using some US time. I'm never 100% sure ;)

Dave.

man, i wish this thing were ready now (it's 4/29 here),,,i couldn't sleep at all last night, and now i'm not going to be able to pay attention at work all day...the suspense is killing me...that's it,,,i'm calling in sick... :lol:

Return to “Effects”